SU - Bernie Fine investigation

bills44

The "truth" in this scandal is probably that Fine is gay, and had a sexual relationship with an adult Davis. I think the rest of it is simply fishy. I'm willing to bet that Davis coached Lange too.

Yes I've thought that's the most likely scenario for a while now.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he can't be this crazy, can he? could the feds have told him to rebuke his recanting so as to not make the search warrant 'invalid'? interesting to see how long he stays in prison or if he has worked some deal to cooperate in exchange for a reduced sentence or early parole...i know...conspiracy theory...but i have a hard time believing anyone can be this nuts

he can't be this crazy, can he? could the feds have told him to rebuke his recanting so as to not make the search warrant 'invalid'? interesting to see how long he stays in prison or if he has worked some deal to cooperate in exchange for a reduced sentence or early parole...i know...conspiracy theory...but i have a hard time believing anyone can be this nuts

I'd be all for giving him a polygraph, except I think he's so screwed up in the head, it would be a lot of false positives.

Boeheim's lawyers: Allred's other slander case shows comments are permissible

Lawyers for Syracuse University and basketball coach Jim Boeheim want the words of celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred to come back and haunt her. In response to a slander suit against SU and Boeheim, the lawyers cited late Monday a recently decided federal slander case that Allred successfully defended. In that case, a judge ruled two months ago that Allred’s clients could not be sued for calling their ex-boyfriend a liar and “scum” on the Internet.

• 3 weeks later...

They touch on it a little in the end of the article, about if she is considered a public figure. Frankly, I've never really heard of her until this whole thing started last fall. Not quite the "public figure" she is trying to say she is. Even the talking heads on the news last night were saying something similar.

And I still don't see how Belhurst Castle plays into all of this.

Only two hours now till the press conference. I wonder if her and Bernie are still together?

someone mentioned it may be where she and bernie had their wedding reception.

I would love to see Mark Schwarz be held somewhat accountable for his hatchet job, but i don't think she's the best one to do that. Also I would hope that any attorney worth their salt would have taken into account the complexity of this type of case before filing. unless they are simply looking to get an out of court settlement before it gets messy...

wonder if gloria alred-B word is going to offer any support to ms. fine, seeing as how she's now a victim....it would be a beautiful thing to see ms. fine win this case while the alred-B word loses hers....

They touch on it a little in the end of the article, about if she is considered a public figure. Frankly, I've never really heard of her until this whole thing started last fall. Not quite the "public figure" she is trying to say she is. Even the talking heads on the news last night were saying something similar.

And I still don't see how Belhurst Castle plays into all of this.

Only two hours now till the press conference. I wonder if her and Bernie are still together?

• 5 months later...

Good for him. This was sham from the start. Now I hope ESPN spends as much time apologizing for dragging his name through the mud as they did trying to get everyone to move off of the Penn St scandal. This was a blatant lie from the beginning much like the Duke lacrosse rape case. I wish he could get his job back to really make amends and start the healing for him but that isn't anything more than a pipe dream.