What I would like to see in the next game....

Any level of "compete" for 60 minutes.

I will be shocked if we win on Sunday. I have absolutely no reason to believe they should. The Jets are simply a better team. I can accept losing to a better team. I can't accept quitting like we have the last two and a half games.

GO BILLS!!!

I would just like to see what kind of "tone" it would set for our team to actually stop a team on a 3 and out and see how our offense reacts to it.....

- Not several 1st downs but stalling them by a interception....leaving us in bad field position anyway

- Not several 1st downs and a field goal miss

- Not several 1st downs with a consolation field goal to them instead of a touchdown

No.....a kickoff that goes out of the end zone...they start at the 20....and they have to punt because they dont gain 10 yards.

And just see what happens

I would like to see the Jets beat us 105 to nothing next week so that maybe just maybe they fire the whole defense coaching staff. How do we consistently , week in , week out give up 3rd and long to a pass in the middle of the field with no one around them? How does this happen for like the last 12 years? How? This staff sucks. The players suck. I turned off the game when a 3rd down conversion throw to the middle of the field, with a wide angle camera shot, not one Bills defender in the shot? Not one! In a wide angle camera lens shot. This staff has too be fired today. Blow it up and start over.

the bills need to bottom out. with the exception of a few awesome franchises (steelers, red wings) other teams need to suck balls before they can get good again (lions, penguins, blackhawks, thunder). it's the easiest and most efficient way to get elite talent. we need a franchise QB and game breaking pass rusher. only way to get guys like that is to pick in the top 3.

edit: enough with this 7-9 bull ****. i know we won only 4 games last year, but once again i think we're on pace to win 6-7 games and shoot our way out of the top 10. i know this is an unpopular mindset, and i know buffalo could be shipped out of town with 20 wins over 5 years, but with sucky records come elite, exciting players. look at carolina.

Edited by deep2evans

the bills need to bottom out. with the exception of a few awesome franchises (steelers, red wings) other teams need to suck balls before they can get good again (lions, penguins, blackhawks, thunder). it's the easiest and most efficient way to get elite talent. we need a franchise QB and game breaking pass rusher. only way to get guys like that is to pick in the top 3.

We have sucked for 11 years now. Drafting has been horrible. We need someone who can draft successfully to go along with the sucking for 11 years. Unfortunately this team needs a new owner. Ralph sell the gdamn team now if you really care about Buffalo and its fans.

We have sucked for 11 years now. Drafting has been horrible. We need someone who can draft successfully to go along with the sucking for 11 years. Unfortunately this team needs a new owner. Ralph sell the gdamn team now if you really care about Buffalo and its fans.

i realize, but 7-9 sucking. aaron maybin, donte whitner, marshawn lynch type of sucking. we need to get to calvin johnson, adrian peterson, matthew stafford levels of sucktitude.

Edited by deep2evans

edit: enough with this 7-9 bull ****. i know we won only 4 games last year, but once again i think we're on pace to win 6-7 games and shoot our way out of the top 10. i know this is an unpopular mindset, and i know buffalo could be shipped out of town with 20 wins over 5 years, but with sucky records come elite, exciting players. look at carolina.

Yeah, cos Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Drew Brees were all "top 3" picks. As were Brian Orakpo, Michael Strahan and Jared Allen. The ONLY way to get those guys is to pick top-3, right?

That is the total loser's mentality. [Caution: NBA example] Tank out every year worked GREAT for the Chicago Bulls in the post-Jordan era. How long did it take them to finally get it right? About, what, a decade? [bringing it back to the NFL] And the Cardinals and Bengals during the 90s, right? Sucking and picking in a lofty spot perenially really helped them, didn't it?

Good scouting and (a lot of) luck (not Andrew necessarily) plus solid FA signing is the way to do it. Not bottoming out year after year.