who so far, is the biggest waste of off season money in Buffalo sports

At least he did something for a few weeks..But your prolly right...3 more yrs of that stupid looking beard

What happened to "Fear the Beard" and "Amish Rifle".

Now the beard is stupid looking?

In September the beard was all the rage. Anyone else remember that?

Smith hasnt had the opportunity other then the Wildcat which my 5 year old niece will tell you he is gonna run up the middle, and on KR. This team is predictable. Smith in the back means run up the middle, F$tz with no RB means quick slants, Fred in the back either run or screen, Moats on DEF = pass rush, McKelvin and Florance anywhere = TD for the other team

Smith can be cut and we won't take much of a hit, good luck getting rid of those ****ty hockey contracts.

Hockey > football when it comes to contract, you always have proper recourse in football, just cut him and take a small hit, don't have to pay out the entire thing.

Smith hasnt had the opportunity other then the Wildcat which my 5 year old niece will tell you he is gonna run up the middle, and on KR. This team is predictable. Smith in the back means run up the middle, F$tz with no RB means quick slants, Fred in the back either run or screen, Moats on DEF = pass rush, McKelvin and Florance anywhere = TD for the other team

I was reading this as a serious analysis....then I saw the 'now' bolded statement and laughed. Then I realized again that it was serious...sigh. :bag:

Edited by BillsFanM.D.