Official Bills vs Dolphins game thread

Just Jack

I'll give you his lack of WRs but all you have to do is watch the games and see how inaccurate he's been.

Brady and Rodgers are 1 and 3 in yards per attempt and Fitz is 15th. They throw the ball down field, Fitz can't.

Completing passes down field is more on the receiver than that QB being able to throw it far. The fact that he is completing passes within 15 yards and is that high up is impressive.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This D is terrible. One of the worst I can remember. On the pass play to Bess, there was no one around him even after he caught the ball! Not sure of Williams is ready to play. He looked raw before getting injured and he looked bad on that pass play.

The Defense of the Bills 2 stops then give up huge chunks of yardage - 2 stops huge gain, 2 stops huge gain, 2 stops huge gain..., 2 stops huge gain.... TD. Still looking like the "coaching" staff is hoping to get off the field on 3rd down instead of coaching how to get off the field on 3rd down.

Our Defense sucks. I hate watching week in and week out get out coached. I did like that play call the only time we really blitzed on the opening drive when Byrd was right there, the only thing was Bush made an unbelievable catch that he wont make every time. We need more of that. God bills.