Our last two drafts

bisonbrigade

2009. RB CJ Spiller, DT Troup, DE Carrington, and LB's Batten and Moats.

2010. DL Dareus, CB Williams, LB Sheppard, OT Hairston, S Searcy.

All these guys and little production. Somebody has to start earning there paycheck. The Bills really need someone to step up and make some big plays. The rookie and new player excuse is old. How about some freakin TD's, Sacks, INT's and forced fumbles. What do you think?

Our 2009 draft was when we got maybin and he is a colossal failure. However, we also got Wood and Levitre in that draft and we got Byrd as a play-maker on defense. Darreus was dominant three weeks ago and Hairston started two games at LT for us. Searcy got on the field last week after Wilson went down and he should see more playing time if Wilson can't play Sunday. No defensive player, rookie or veteran, has dominated a game since the Redskins in Toronto. Hopefully all this changes down in Miami.

i think dareus is playing well. we knew he wasnt gonna be some sack machine. williams has been hurt and shep has been making some plays since getting the majority of snaps. harriston looked pretty good for a rookie 4th rounder too.

i think dareus is playing well. we knew he wasnt gonna be some sack machine. williams has been hurt and shep has been making some plays since getting the majority of snaps. harriston looked pretty good for a rookie 4th rounder too.

+1

This year's draft was very solid.

I honestly think Chan went into his first draft with little clue as to how bad the positional needs were. Nix should have known better, but Chan was new and must have thought DJ made the team look worse than it was. Also wonder if RW was still involved in that first draft - he seemed noticebly absent from this year's draft.

2009. RB CJ Spiller (behind an Allstar), DT Troup (has been hurt and it takes a wile for DT), DE Carrington (Playing lots this year), and LB's Batten and Moats (Splitting time).

2010. DL Dareus (Solid), CB Williams (been hurt but was learning and doing bettter), LB Sheppard (solid), OT Hairston (solid), S Searcy (we will see tomorrow).

Based on my assesment I think we drafted fine. We are still learning what we have but I would not say bust on any of them. Spiller is the closest, but he is behind Freddie and getting very few carries.

<br />09 was pretty schitty but 2010 was good.  We really could use a milugan on the 09 draft.<br />
no offense buddy. But you sound like you did in the Von Miller thread. Just blabbing a bunch of bs. How is 2010 "good"? Marcel Dareus is a stud and everyone else has been non existent. Williams is an athlete. That's obvious, but he's been burned in just about every game he's played. He showed a little in preseason, but also got toasted in preseason. All I've seen from him, is that he might be another mckelvin. Sheppard looked good in his first game, but has done nothing since. Searcy, nothing except a jump ball pick. Hairston 1.5 games played of solid ball. He looks promising, but then get hurt and misses more games than he's played. White and white = absolutely nothing. Rogers, nothing. Jasper, nothing. What's "good" except Dareus? Nothing. The class shows "some promise" as a whole. Which means nothing. As far as I'm concerned, we got one great player and a bunch of nothing. This draft class has not been "good". Far from it. We "hope" that's it's great, but so far.....it's nothing but one great player and a bunch of "hopefuls". Definitely not "good". We'll find out more next year....they're healthy enough to play.

Not drafting Spiller and Troupe would have been a good idea, never liked either of them and could have gotten Cody who is doing well for Ravens and Jason Pierre- Paul for Spiller.

Cody. It's taken him two years to get his head on straight and decide that he wants to play NFL football.

I was waay turned off by the shirtless spectacle on his Pro Day. I wasn't at all sorry we passed on his fat azz then, and I still am not.

2009. RB CJ Spiller (behind an Allstar), DT Troup (has been hurt and it takes a wile for DT), DE Carrington (Playing lots this year), and LB's Batten and Moats (Splitting time).

2010. DL Dareus (Solid), CB Williams (been hurt but was learning and doing bettter), LB Sheppard (solid), OT Hairston (solid), S Searcy (we will see tomorrow).

Based on my assesment I think we drafted fine. We are still learning what we have but I would not say bust on any of them. Spiller is the closest, but he is behind Freddie and getting very few carries.

There is playing, then there is making plays. I don't see many game changing plays from these guys.

no offense buddy. But you sound like you did in the Von Miller thread. Just blabbing a bunch of bs. How is 2010 "good"? Marcel Dareus is a stud and everyone else has been non existent. Williams is an athlete. That's obvious, but he's been burned in just about every game he's played. He showed a little in preseason, but also got toasted in preseason. All I've seen from him, is that he might be another mckelvin. Sheppard looked good in his first game, but has done nothing since. Searcy, nothing except a jump ball pick. Hairston 1.5 games played of solid ball. He looks promising, but then get hurt and misses more games than he's played. White and white = absolutely nothing. Rogers, nothing. Jasper, nothing. What's "good" except Dareus? Nothing. The class shows "some promise" as a whole. Which means nothing. As far as I'm concerned, we got one great player and a bunch of nothing. This draft class has not been "good". Far from it. We "hope" that's it's great, but so far.....it's nothing but one great player and a bunch of "hopefuls". Definitely not "good". We'll find out more next year....they're healthy enough to play.

Sheppard looks a lot better than good for a 3rd rounder they all said was a career backup. I didnt even count Williams bc he has been injured and honestly he hasnt looked very good. Getting a starting T out of the 4th is good and I expect Hairston to start eventually. How many starters do you want out of a draft? 4 not enough?

Sheppard looks a lot better than good for a 3rd rounder they all said was a career backup. I didnt even count Williams bc he has been injured and honestly he hasnt looked very good. Getting a starting T out of the 4th is good and I expect Hairston to start eventually. How many starters do you want out of a draft? 4 not enough?

There are starters, and there are players. If you are better than anyone else on the team at that position you start. But that doesn't mean you are a player. Players make game changing plays. Have you seen many of those from these players.

The draft classes in question are 2010 and 2011.

The 2010 draft was critical and so far not much was come from it.

Spiller - 5 touches per game

Troup - Injured most of the time, inefffective when he does play

Carrington - showed some promise but not consistent

Moats - small, very weak on the run

Batten - meh

2011 - Dareus, Williams, Sheppard, Hairston, Searcy - have contributed more than the previous class in just this season alone.