The Official "I Still BILLIEVE THREAD"

EldaBillsFan

So a buddy at work (non-Bills fan) asks me in all seriousness if he thinks that Ralph would ever tell the team to tank it against the Fins this week so it further knocks them out of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. I didn't know how to respond.

a friendly finger speak volumes

tonight I beome the worlds biggest TEBOW FAN!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks wake up. Based on margin of defeat we were 2nd worst team the league last week. Vikings were 1 point worse but they should get a pass since they played packers. Miami has talent, they're hot and would like nothing more than putting a nail in our coffin. The only way out if this mess is getting Fred a big game. Our pass game has stalled and our defense is fading fast and needs to r kept off the field.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I was very hard on them this week however I still believe, with an IF. IF the Bills lose this week I'm officially off. I'm thinking 7-9 probably at best. If they win this week it's all about next week against the Jets (unfortunately we get to say that again) to prove that we are not as bad asany experts are claiming they knew all along.

We are stay in Good position to make the play-offs....we just hit our slump late while other teams hit them earlier..... until we lose game number 7 .... I Believe in our team....

I agree. its good to just be in the race. Just watched the cowboys game as my computer was on the blink - if spiller makes that catch we could have scored and seen another comeback. it would have worried the cowboys defense i think

not to mention donald jones missed catches

Im still in. I will never be out as long as this team plays in Buffalo I will root for the Bills. This season has been a sucess. We've had some bad beats and some devastaing loses but also some amazing wins. The bar was raised this year. We finally got respect in the national media (short lived as it was) and beat the Pats. I was so happy I had a parade with about a dozen friends and we marched around town with a Bills flag. This team just needsto grow with our sucess.

I don't care how we've looked the past two weeks, this team is still the team that scores 30 a game in my book with the best RB in the NFL. We're not out, go look at the standings there's a lot of good teams sitting at 5-4. Lets win 2 in a row and take that wild card spot from the !@#$ing Jets.

Better yet lets be tied with the Pats and beat them in their home field to win the AFC East!!!

Edited by fansince88

After what I watched the last two weeks I'm out. I'ma save what lil dignity I have left and use it up next season! Maybe I'm wrong who cares, but if we play anything like we have the past two weeks, the Dolphins will blow us out as well. As of now 5-11 is one less lose and one more win than last year.. :thumbdown:

I'm certainly an optimist, BUT...

The Jets game showed the Bills are not quite there yet on the talent meter.

An interesting comment in the McKelvin article, something like, "No one catches a thing on me in practice, but somehow it just doesn't happen in the games..."

While the no-names are ok, there really isn't a serious threat at WR.

While Moats is ok, there is no serious pass-rushing threat from outside.

Ok, back to the positive...

I think the Bills match up well with Miami. They need this one in order to win 5 out of the next 7, which they have to for playoff possibility.

I don't see no fat lady yet...

I hope for the best, expect the worst, but regardless of what happens this season going forward, I am excited they are making some progress.

This is my general mood.

I don't care how we've looked the past two weeks, this team is still the team that scores 30 a game in my book with the best RB in the NFL. We're not out, go look at the standings there's a lot of good teams sitting at 5-4. Lets win 2 in a row and take that wild card spot from the !@#$ing Jets.

Problem is, the Bills have played their worst two games in their last two games. They are in the doldrums and it's gonna take a great coaching job to lift them to wins in the next two games against divisional opponents.

The fact is, this team still controls their own playoff destiny after the halfway point of the season. I'm certainly not going to write them off just because of a couple bad games. This week is a must win though. Go Bills!

They do still have a say in what happens, but lately they seem powerless to do anything.

With all the injuries, to me it's time for the coaching staff to show how good they really are.

This is my general mood.

Problem is, the Bills have played their worst two games in their last two games. They are in the doldrums and it's gonna take a great coaching job to lift them to wins in the next two games against divisional opponents.

They do still have a say in what happens, but lately they seem powerless to do anything.

With all the injuries, to me it's time for the coaching staff to show how good they really are.

Amen to all.