Keep your head up Bills fans

Ice bowl 67

Last year at this time there were very few who thought the Packers would get to the playoffs, much less the Super Bowl. Especially after they lost to the Bears. Even die hard Ice Bowl 67 predicted an 8-8 record. Then they got into the last wild card spot on the last day of the season, and as they say, the rest is history.

In 2005 the Stealers did the same thing.

The year the Cardinals went to the Super Bowl they started strong and were 6-2 I believe and finished 1-7 and got in the playoffs and went to the Super Bowl and dang near won it. (I may be a little off on the records but not by much)

In 2000 the Ravens were floundering until they got Trent Dilfer. Then they got on a roll and won it all.

Anything can happen. That's why they play the games.

Until we are mathematically eliminated (which we are very far from) I will still BILLIEVE.

Go BILLS !!

Last year at this time there were very few who thought the Packers would get to the playoffs, much less the Super Bowl. Especially after they lost to the Bears. Even die hard Ice Bowl 67 predicted an 8-8 record. Then they got into the last wild card spot on the last day of the season, and as they say, the rest is history.

In 2005 the Stealers did the same thing.

The year the Cardinals went to the Super Bowl they started strong and were 6-2 I believe and finished 1-7 and got in the playoffs and went to the Super Bowl and dang near won it. (I may be a little off on the records but not by much)

In 2000 the Ravens were floundering until they got Trent Dilfer. Then they got on a roll and won it all.

Anything can happen. That's why they play the games.

Until we are mathematically eliminated (which we are very far from) I will still BILLIEVE.

You are right Red. You never know. I just hope we can keep going and get back to the super bowl. It will be very tough. I hope the Bills can suprise everyone as well and get to the playoffs.

Go BILLS !!

Hey Cowgirls fan just watched the Thanksgiving Packers Cowboys game back in 1994 when your Head coach now who was your quarterback that day torched us and we lost 42-31. You remember that game bro?

Ice..yes I do!!! It was quite a game!!! I didn't expect to win

but Jason surprised us all!!!

Don't know which team you're a fan of, but thanks! (Packers, maybe?)

I still have hope we'll make the playoffs, but I believe Miami is do or die. Don't see any chance for this team if we don't win this Sunday with such as tough division and having lost a tiebreaker to the Bengals.

If you are a Pack fan, Rodgers is simply amazing to watch. He is the most complete QB I have seen in 20 years of watching football. Would be very cool if next season the Bills and Packers played in the Big Game. Two small market teams and all. Only this time, the Bills actually pulling it off and all...

He is probably my favorite non-Bills fan by a mile. It helps that I actually like the Pack too. Thx Iceman.

It is easy to be positive when you don't have to endure Wide Right, the Hogs, Jimmy Johnson, Thurman's lost helmet, The White Ford Bronco, Bruce Smith's flu, the Music City Miracle, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, Tom Donahoe, X Bills coach, No Goal, Philly's net non-goal goal, Delay of Game vs. Carolina, etc., etc, etc, etc...

UNTIL THEN, after all of that, let's see how positive a person can be. It eats at your soul, it really does.

OHH, and of course, I have had the 1992 NCLS and umpteen straight losing seasons in baseball, and Jordan, Jordan, Jordan, Jordan beating the Knicks in the NBA.

Edited by BmoreBills