Terrell Owens hospitalized

papazoid

NFL star Terrell Owens was hospitalized in L.A. last week -- after someone called 911 to report a medical emergency at an apartment where the football player had been staying ... TMZ has learned.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/10/terrell-owens-t-o-hospitalized-ambulance-los-angeles-home-studio-city/

Hate to speculate, and I hope he is alright...but if you saw his mock-retirement announcement on ESPN last week, it just seemed really pathetic...and then it just turned into an "I will be ready to play soon, so watch out"...almost like he was trying to remind NFL teams that he was still out there...and ESPN was playing the game with him...

They then ran a package of his highlights, and showed his career stats in terms of where they ranked with the greats of the game. Almost as if he really was announcing his retirement...it was pretty bizarre, actually. Owens even had tears in his eyes (whick looked real) when announcing his "retirement" flanked by his mother, and a brother (IIRC).

More details are coming out:

Emergency officials were responding to a call about a possible prescription pill overdose when they were dispatched to the L.A. apartment where Terrell Owens was staying last week ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/10/terrell-owens-pill-overdose-prescription-medication-hospital/#.TpNJDXGthpk

Indeed... that was the "25 million reasons to live" fiasco, was it not?

yes it was, great PR rep there saying that

my question is, has Owens really crashed so far to the point where he is staying in an apartment in LA?

NFL star Terrell Owens was hospitalized in L.A. last week -- after someone called 911 to report a medical emergency at an apartment where the football player had been staying ... TMZ has learned.

Haven't we already been though this?

Poor TO - mom didn't give him enough love as a baby, the T-ocho show bombed, and no one's paying any attention to him

Color me NOT surprised

Don't know that I buy this. TMZ has a penchant for reporting nonsense and reality. We have to sort it out. (They did call Michael Jackson right btw). Anyway, I am high on TO. I think he would love to come back to the Bills. He has a good relationship with Fritz and could be a real plus. I think he would take the high road. You will not see problems from him.

Haven't we already been though this?

Poor TO - mom didn't give him enough love as a baby, the T-ocho show bombed, and no one's paying any attention to him

Color me NOT surprised

Grow up. You have no idea what him or anyone else who seeks to over-medicate is going through.