SU Hoops 2011 edition...

The Poojer

ive got a buddy of mine (a nova grad) complaining about officiating....he's just jealous that the cream of the remaining crop of the big east lost to UCF and St. Louis today...i told him 1990's and beyond called and want their hat rack back....he's not happy with me......

haha--nice.

St. Louis must have resurrected the spirit of Larry Hughes!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those 2 individuals and the fact that i know they are the bilikens is about it for me and my SLU knowledge...(actually i think one of howard stern's daughters graduated from there....)

I knew that. With Majerus and Hughes, you've exhausted my knowledge of St. Louis bball.

UCF...I couldn't name you a former coach or player...

those 2 individuals and the fact that i know they are the bilikens is about it for me and my SLU knowledge...(actually i think one of howard stern's daughters graduated from there....)

Howard Stern sent his daughter to a Catholic university??

They are in the Atlantic-10, so I know more about them, since I'm more of a Bona fan than an SU fan (I did go to SU for grad school)........They are good this year and should go to the tournament.

Jack, i think i originally posted in this thread...if you think it warrants a separate thread that works for me...i just didn't want to have too many Cuse threads...

Question for those discussing the case versus the games, I can split this topic, pull all the Bernie Fine posts into it, and create a separate thread for the case. Is that okay with you guys?

Question for those discussing the case versus the games, I can split this topic, pull all the Bernie Fine posts into it, and create a separate thread for the case. Is that okay with you guys?

That would be great. This thread is usually devoted to purely hoops, and has obviously devolved into something else entirely.

I'm thinking about copping some tickets to the Uconn game in February. I can only afford upper level. How is the upper level at the Carrier dome? Anyone with any experience? Unfortunately I have not seen an interactive seating chart online like the bills have.

the beauty of the dome is even if you're seats are way up...you can still hang out behind the curtain and watch the game on the big screen and just enjoy the atmosphere....i suggest you get any ticket to get you into the dome....

I'm thinking about copping some tickets to the Uconn game in February. I can only afford upper level. How is the upper level at the Carrier dome? Anyone with any experience? Unfortunately I have not seen an interactive seating chart online like the bills have.

the beauty of the dome is even if you're seats are way up...you can still hang out behind the curtain and watch the game on the big screen and just enjoy the atmosphere....i suggest you get any ticket to get you into the dome....

Welp, I pulled the trigger. Section 314. Should be a big game.

Good win, thought they looked much better than they did in NY.

Agreed. A little sloppy for stretches, but thought Fair, Triche, and Scoop looked good.

They still need some better flow offensively--too many times they settle for really tough, 1-on-1 shots (which they amazingly make). I'd like to see Joseph post up more, which might help open things up offensively.