I BLAME FITZ!

EldaBillsFan

I mean it was his fault donald jones dropped 2-3 passes.....it was also his fault on the perfectly thrown deep ball that spiller stumbled and fell....and don't forget to blame Fitz for the missed blocking assignment on Ware with the first snap on offense....and I completely blame him that against one of the worse rush defenses in the league....that one of the best RBs in football today only had 13 total carries and only 6 in the first half..... but that not it....he wasn't in position to stop Robinson for burning us twice for tds and where was he when bryant made that increadible td catch..... and what about the meaningless late game ints?....where we finally take shots down the field when the defense knew we'd have to....

Edited by EldaBillsFan

It definitely wasn't his fault that we lost. But he didn't exactly play great either...

It wasn't totally his fault we lost, but he played a part in it. We only scored 7 points, and he gave them that many or more from his turnovers. He hasn't played real good, much less great in quite some time now.

It was clearly Fitzy's fault that Jones tied to catch the ball with his hands upside down and it bounced off for an INT, and it was Fitzy's fault that Jones fell down on a timing route so that the defender was the only one in the area. Not trying to be a Jones hater, but it is a weird coincidence that two of the INTs were passes to Jones. I have no idea what the play was for the third one.

I mean it was his fault donald jones dropped 2-3 passes.....it was also his fault on the perfectly thrown deep ball that spiller stumbled and fell....and don't forget to blame Fitz for the missed blocking assignment on Ware with the first snap on offense....and I completely blame him that against one of the worse rush defenses in the league....that one of the best RBs in football today only had 13 total carries and only 6 in the first half..... but that not it....he wasn't in position to stop Robinson for burning us twice for tds and where was he when bryant made that increadible td catch..... and what about the meaningless late game ints?....where we finally take shots down the field when the defense knew we'd have to....

I'm still a Fitz fan....but his last few games have me/us a little nervous.Where he could have shown

some great strides under adversity...he has slid back just a bit. Not all his fault of course.But he

still needs to improve.And that means leading a team under adverse conditions.That means willing a team

to do well/showing more on field leadership.

A great QB would have had us right in the Jet game even though we were outplayed--since Sanchez left the window open for us. A very good QB would have made the game much closer. Fitz is a 'good' QB most of the time.

Aaron Rodgers would struggles with these austerity WRs

YES! This "great" group of WRs is NOT. I try to be optimistic, but let's be reasonable: Stevie Johnson

is an average #1WR, David Nelson is an OK to above average #3WR and the rest of them, including

Donald Jones, are nothing but 4,5 and 6 WRs on most competent NFL offenses. Compare them to the

Jets' WRs, is Stevie as good as either Plaxico or Holmes?

TE, while VERY much improved over recent bad TEs, is not exactly a strength. Again, compare

Scott Chandler to the Jets' Dustin Keller or the Pats' Gronkowski and/or Hernandez.

Throw in that the Bills' OL is now in a shambles, down to their 3rd LT, lost their best OL (Wood)

and have had to mix and match the rest of the OL to let Levitre play LT. Unless Bell or Hairston

come back this week, the Bills will have their 4th string LT playing, and 2nd stringers at most

other positions.

Now, granted the offense has been largely ignored in the last 2 drafts because the D was in such

bad shape. I lament the Spiller pick, but find it hard to blame them. I still don't understand why

he hasn't had much chance, but must be SOME reason that the guys that drafted him high, don't

play him.

YES! This "great" group of WRs is NOT. I try to be optimistic, but let's be reasonable: Stevie Johnson

is an average #1WR, David Nelson is an OK to above average #3WR and the rest of them, including

Donald Jones, are nothing but 4,5 and 6 WRs on most competent NFL offenses. Compare them to the

Jets' WRs, is Stevie as good as either Plaxico or Holmes?

TE, while VERY much improved over recent bad TEs, is not exactly a strength. Again, compare

Scott Chandler to the Jets' Dustin Keller or the Pats' Gronkowski and/or Hernandez.

Throw in that the Bills' OL is now in a shambles, down to their 3rd LT, lost their best OL (Wood)

and have had to mix and match the rest of the OL to let Levitre play LT. Unless Bell or Hairston

come back this week, the Bills will have their 4th string LT playing, and 2nd stringers at most

other positions.

Now, granted the offense has been largely ignored in the last 2 drafts because the D was in such

bad shape. I lament the Spiller pick, but find it hard to blame them. I still don't understand why

he hasn't had much chance, but must be SOME reason that the guys that drafted him high, don't

play him.

:thumbsup: Excellent post, sir

I'm still a Fitz fan....but his last few games have me/us a little nervous.Where he could have shown

some great strides under adversity...he has slid back just a bit. Not all his fault of course.But he

still needs to improve.And that means leading a team under adverse conditions.That means willing a team

to do well/showing more on field leadership.

A great QB would have had us right in the Jet game even though we were outplayed--since Sanchez left the window open for us. A very good QB would have made the game much closer. Fitz is a 'good' QB most of the time.

If that O line was intact and not on their 3rd guy at OLT, back ups at center and guard they might have stood a better chance at allowing Fitz to throw more medium to deep passes. But even when he went deep to Spiller, and hit him in the hands, the guy dropped it, Jones dropped some also.

If I'm not happy with something about the offense its Gaileys inability to build a more diverse offensive passing attack. Plus Spiller and Smith don't touch the ball very often. That offense needs to became more diverse other the handing off to Freddy and Fitz throwing short quick passes.

The entire team laid an egg in that Jets game, not just Fitz.. Look at the offensive numbers for that game the Bills were about equal to what the Jets did on offense, the biggest difference was the Jets defense was so much more effective in almost every aspect

Actually the first one was not late in the game. That was the one that bounced off Donald Jones' hands (not Fitz' fault). The other 2 were garbage time force it in no matter what desperation time picks. No biggee.

The first play of the game was a missed line adjustment by the "Billy Joe Hobart" I just got my new contract version of Fitz who no longer seems to give a crap. Congrats on the $$$$ but at least give us a few plays before you dig a hole that the team cannot climb from.