The Tide is still turning...fans should heed Chan's battle cry

folz

Screw the Jets!

I was talking to a co-worker who is a New England fan today and found myself saying,

"Yeah, maybe we just don't match up well with the Jets." Later I thought about what Chan

would say to his team after a game like that or before the next matchup with the Jets and

he sure as hell wouldn't tell them we just don't match up well with that team. He would say

"They didn't beat us, we beat ourselves" and then "Expect to Win, gentleman!"

The Jets were coming off of a bye and a crazy, but good defensive coach had an extra week to

watch film and prepare. Fitz didn't look like his normal self, maybe the ribs and finger

injuries bothered him. We could all give a ton of reasons (or excuses) for the loss. But it doesn't matter.

Our team played flat, awful. Every team can have a bad day, it doesn't mean the team is now terrible.

Or that the Jets are unstoppable. The crazy thing is that for as bad as the Bills played, they were still

in that game late into the 2nd half.

But, after the game, it was like that old doubt, that "and here's where it all goes downhill" feeling was trying

to take over again...but it's time to exorcise those demons once and for all and Expect to Win. These are your

new and improved Buffalo Bills.

We once rallied around Marvisms, "When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us." Time to

rally around a Chanism and "Expect to Win".

We know these guys too well now...they aren't going to give up. Chan will have a plan and our guys

will play their guts out.

Let's not let the Jets, who we WILL beat the next time around, make us question our team...they're

offense doesn't scare me one bit and I'm sure Chan will figure out a way to attack their

defense next time around.

The tide is still turning and the crest of the wave is this upcoming 3 game win streak on the road.

"Dallas is a deadman....Miami dead...Jets dead...Nedemeier..."

Go Bills!

P.S. Sorry for the unbridled enthusiasm/optimism. Gameday must be getting nearer and last week's loss fading.

Folz, do NOT say sorry for your unbridled enthusiasm. Doubt? Doubt? Doubt is for wimps. Whether the Bills win or not this weekend, it will be obvious to the reasonable ones on this board that the team is on it's way up. We shall give the Cowpokes a good shellacking! The Bills should win!!

Do Not Ever appologize for being optimistic.

To those who call some of us "homers", there's a diffierence between being a homer and being optimistic.

Dead! folz is right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

Let's re-sign TO!

Fitz has a chance to set himself apart from the rest of the field. It's his time to shine. He has it within his power to silence all the critics, and end all the specualtion. Question is, Can he do it? My personal feeling is that he can't. He's too afraid. Afraid of losing, afraid of disappointing Chan, afraid of looking overrated, afraid of getting picked off... Come game day, that big 'ol head of is gets chock-full of nothing but DOUBT. This game's too big for a scared little boy like Fitz. This is the type of game that takes a MAN to win.

After the Patriots win this team turned me into believers. They're still not good enough to expect to win when they lay a dud (Jets game), but when this team executes they can beat anyone. In fact, there hasn't been one game this season where I've thought "we don't have a shot". That's a big change from last year. The culture is slowly changing in Buffalo. I EXPECT a strong performance in Big D.

Screw the Jets!

"They didn't beat us, we beat ourselves" and then "Expect to Win, gentleman!"

We once rallied around Marvisms, "When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us." Time to

rally around a Chanism and "Expect to Win".

We know these guys too well now...they aren't going to give up. Chan will have a plan and our guys

will play their guts out.

The tide is still turning and the crest of the wave is this upcoming 3 game win streak on the road.

Go Bills!

P.S. Sorry for the unbridled enthusiasm/optimism. Gameday must be getting nearer and last week's loss fading.

"Nothing is over until we decide it is!"

and if you don't believe me, watch this:

http://youtu.be/MsmybQKpmTw

Edited by CSBill

Going up against the Cowboys, a team Chan took to the playoffs 2 years in a row, and the owner publicly regret firing Chan, there will be added incentive to WIN!(for Chan, to show them they made a huge mistake for letting him go, and for the Bills players who wholly support their coach and know that a WIN will keep them in the hunt for a playoff spot)! So Ya'll, we gonna circle the wagons down in big D, and bring home a big "W"...Go Bills!!!