Why the Bills will NOT make the playoffs...

Bossman

Does anyone disagree with me when I say Bledsoe sucks?  He constantly under throws his backs and receivers.  McGahee’s injury is a direct result of a terribly under thrown ball by Bledsoe! 

Review the tapes and count how many times Bledsoe has been short or behind the intended receiver. 

Hindsight being 20/20, the last five games would have been an excellent opportunity to get J.P. some real game experience by starting him.  I highly doubt he would have had worse numbers than Drew Barymore errr Bledsoe.

175205[/snapback]

I disagree with you on Bledsoe. He's playing the game conversately because there has been no reason in the last couple games to open it up. The few times they did try something big, like the flea-flicker, it worked. They can and will make big plays when they need to. Want to see what happens when you get cute when you have the lead? Ask Tom Brady.

And I totally disagree about the McGahee throw. The ball was right on target. WM was looking to run with the ball and planted his foot incorrectly.

You want to see a throw that caused a running back to get hurt? Go back to when Flutie threw that who's-your-buddy duck to Thurman that ended up having him knocked out for most of the season.

Do me a favor and go sulk with Ice, Marky Mark Weiler, Jerry Sullivan, and all the rest of the idiots out there.

5 and 0, dipshit.

5 and 0.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with you on Bledsoe. He's playing the game conversately because there has been no reason in the last couple games to open it up. The few times they did try something big, like the flea-flicker, it worked. They can and will make big plays when they need to. Want to see what happens when you get cute when you have the lead? Ask Tom Brady.

And I totally disagree about the McGahee throw.  The ball was right on target.  WM was looking to run with the ball and planted his foot incorrectly.

You want to see a throw that caused a running back to get hurt? Go back to when Flutie threw that who's-your-buddy duck to Thurman that ended up having him knocked out for most of the season.

Do me a favor and go sulk with Ice, Marky Mark Weiler, Jerry Sullivan, and all the rest of the idiots out there.

5 and 0, dipshit.

5 and 0.

175748[/snapback]

The throw to McGahee was right on target?

Obviously you’ve never played football before. McGahee had to stop and then try to make a move. If Bledsoe hits him in stride it’s a TD.

5 – 0

5 – 0 (with smoke and mirrors)

Obviously you’ve never played football before.  McGahee had to stop and then try to make a move.  If Bledsoe hits him in stride it’s a TD.

5 – 0

5 – 0  (with smoke and mirrors)

175753[/snapback]

How many QB's hit every receiver in stride every time? That's what makes a good receiver, one that can adjust to a ball not thrown in the numbers every time.

You know, I post something out here and I give the reasons why and then you clowns come in and try to be funny guys without backing up your beliefs as to why you think the Bills can actually make the playoffs

You guys are pathetic!

175159[/snapback]

Here's where I think you went wrong.

C’mon! Does anyone really think the Bills are that good? Yes, obviously many do.

I mean we’ve been winning with smoke & mirrors against lousy teams for the last six weeks. It wasn't smoke & mirrors against lousy teams, it was sweat and effort against the opposition that was on the dinner table.

Bledsoe sucks, THIS is ridiculous! EVERYBODY knows that Bledsoe BLOWS! He doesn't "suck"

McGahee and Henry are damaged goods, McGahee will be just fine (he's in a lot better shape than TO.) and Henry's been out of it all season sizing up 14 year olds.

we don’t have one quality tight end Speak for yourself. My end is plenty tight and of very high quality.

and the defense and special teams units can’t possible continue to play the way they have been. Oh yeah? Sez who? Tell that to Jason Peters.

I don’t want to ruin anyone’s Christmas Well then, stop trying.

but stick a fork in Buffalo’s playoff hopes because they are done! Well, should we even go through the formality of playing the games? Isn't that what you suggested?

Nobody was more doom and gloom about the Bills chances after week 6 than me. Lighten up and enjoy the ride, and fer Christ's sake get yer sorry ass out there and at least do your part and give me some MORE COWBELL.

All the Bills have to do is win out and have the Jags lose one game to teams that have not quit on their seasons. This is very possible and for you to say it isn't makes you more moronic than realist.

175777[/snapback]

Check the playoff scenario's. More than what you said has to happen.

And my point is when we finally face a good team and we no longer get the TD's through the D/ST, the Offense is too pathetic so sustain us for a win.

When that happens our playoff hopes will come crashing down on us like a bunker buster bomb. 

I'm just telling the peole on here that they will probably have to prepare for such a scenerio.

175708[/snapback]

You don't seem to get it! Most people here are just thrilled to see such a great turnaround in the last 10 weeks! MOST of us HOPE that Buffalo makes it to the playoffs, but everyone understands that the playoffs are still a distant possiblity.

I for one will walk away from this season satisfied with this season regardless of playoff outcome!

Desertion: The poor man's version of divorce

Not a quiter LA.

Just a realist.

175745[/snapback]

I thought for sure ICE had been locked out...but I'm sure I've heard these exact lines from him. Here is Bossman we have another self-aggrandizing troll who tries to bring negativity (thinly-veiled as "reality") to this board as a desperate cry for attention. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: And has the gall to claim he "doesn't post much" after about fifty posts in this thread alone. :devil: Not getting enough cuddles from mommy at home, eh?

You're entitled to your half-baked "facts" about how the Bills win "with smoke and mirrors", the quality of our QB and the quality of our opposition. The insipid logic and rationale you use to support your claims clearly indicate your complete ignorance that football is a TEAM sport.

One last thing: just like you have your opinions, most of the rest of this board have and are entitled to to their opinions: 1) that the Bills can play only the schedule we're presented, and in the last six weeks we've done a good job of it trouncing lesser teams, 2) the Bills have greatly improved this year (including our QB), and 3) with the right breaks we'll make the playoffs. If you don't like to hear the other opinions, go troll a Patsy or Dolfelon board, because your presence here clearly is dragging everyone into the gutter.

Merry Christmas.

Does anyone disagree with me when I say Bledsoe sucks?  He constantly under throws his backs and receivers.  McGahee’s injury is a direct result of a terribly under thrown ball by Bledsoe! 

Review the tapes and count how many times Bledsoe has been short or behind the intended receiver. 

Hindsight being 20/20, the last five games would have been an excellent opportunity to get J.P. some real game experience by starting him.  I highly doubt he would have had worse numbers than Drew Barymore errr Bledsoe.

175205[/snapback]

Mongoloid.

3rd TD. I’m going to get crucified for this but this is the truth. Spikes should have been called for pass interference on that play. He blatantly pushed Johnson to the ground while the ball was in the air. The zebra’s totally missed that one.

Not true bossman--play was behind the line of scrimmage.....here is the citation from the NFL Rule Book.

4. It is pass interference by either team when any player movement beyond the line of scrimmage significantly hinders the progress of an eligible player of such player’s opportunity to catch the ball. Offensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is snapped until the ball is touched. Defensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is thrown until the ball is touched.

It was a great play--similar to the one TKO made against Miami.

Every game is going to be different--we moved the ball extremely well against the Seahawks, Rams and Dolphins---Defense and Special Teams were the keys to victory against the Bengals and Browns--the sign of a good team is to get contributions from all phases of the game to win....We are a good team...not one that is winning by smoke and mirrors.

As to whether we will make the playoffs--well we need help--but who would have thought after week 5 (at 0-4) or week 10 (at 3-6) that in week 16 and 17 we would have a shot....this is a real triumph...

Obviously you’ve never played football before.  McGahee had to stop and then try to make a move.  If Bledsoe hits him in stride it’s a TD.

5 – 0

5 – 0  (with smoke and mirrors)

175753[/snapback]

You're an ass, and a moronic one to boot, and will be on my ignore list. I doubt you're a Bills fan. But yes, I have played football... I've also played rugby. I have two blown knees and plenty of scars to prove it.

McGahee was not suppose to be running in stride. He was an outlet target. Unless it's a designed play, most running backs running to the flat aren't hit in stride. They need to stay around until the last moment. What good is an outlet receiver if he's not there because he took off too early??

Jesus christ, learn some fundamentals.

McGahee was not suppose to be running in stride. He was an outlet target. Unless it's a designed play, most running backs running to the flat aren't hit in stride. They need to stay around until the last moment. What good is an outlet receiver if he's not there because he took off too early??

Jesus christ, learn some fundamentals.

175927[/snapback]

We won't even mention that Willis was actually trying to setup a move while catching that pass, which is why he ended up hurting himself. Had little to do with the pass.