OWS throws Grandma down the steps

Except for the fact that she states someone pushed her,

but no reason to believe that I suppose.

I guess your right wing ears are better than mine. I didn't hear her say that. With reporting instincts like yours, you should work for Faux News.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice how the girl at the end emphasized that it was a Mercedes. Burn himmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

I would love to see those girls get hit, because I have a feeling that he tapped them and they fell over screaming. I can't imagine that this guy was going so fast that it would require them to have their heads stabilized. (Note: This is just speculation)

If I had been that guy in the black truck I would've just kept going. Let those group think pussies act a damn fool.

If I had been that guy in the black truck I would've just kept going. Let those group think pussies act a damn fool.

He had his child in the car. I wouldn't make a choice like that with children in the car unless I thought it was a life or death decision.

Typical Right Wing propaganda. What you didn't see at the beginning of the video was grandma on a rampage, pinching every cheek in sight. Then some smelly hippy pushes her down the stairs in self defense and suddenly "OWS is a bunch of whiny, unemployed, financially illiterate, politically ignorant, old lady hating, pinko commie asshats". Typical.

She was probably also trying to get them to take her butterscotch candies. Damm grandmas, always trying to get the kids hooked on butterscotch candy. Luckily my grandma pushes Hershey Kisses on us.

Except for the fact that she states someone pushed her,

but no reason to believe that I suppose.

Unless they're talking to another woman who got pushed down a flight of stairs, this article has her quoted as saying she doesn't know what happened.

Then, all of a sudden, somebody broke through the human chain of people and I went falling down the stairs,” she continued. “I don’t know if I was pushed, or if I fell because of everything going around me, but I couldn’t stop myself. I went down.”

Still in all, you can see from the video I posted that many protesters were there to agitate, upset and generally cause trouble. You see them literally and intentionally walking into and pushing around people leaving the conference, and it's not a leap of faith for anyone to understand that the odds of that old woman falling down a flight of stairs increased dramatically because of the idiots there to cause trouble.

Unless they're talking to another woman who got pushed down a flight of stairs, this article has her quoted as saying she doesn't know what happened.

Still in all, you can see from the video I posted that many protesters were there to agitate, upset and generally cause trouble. You see them literally and intentionally walking into and pushing around people leaving the conference, and it's not a leap of faith for anyone to understand that the odds of that old woman falling down a flight of stairs increased dramatically because of the idiots there to cause trouble.

Yep. Bad things happen when people behave idiotically, whether those things are intentional or not. Still, titling this post "OWS throws Grandma down the steps" is just dumb.

Yep. Bad things happen when people behave idiotically, whether those things are intentional or not. Still, titling this post "OWS throws Grandma down the steps" is just dumb.

Every bit as dumb as "Tea Partier spits on black congressman." Tens of thousands of people carrying phones and cameras...news crews everywhere as they took their walk...no proof it happened at all, and yet it obviously happened because Nancy Pelosi said so.

Just saying...dumb as the headline may be, live by hyperbole, die by hyperbole.

On the other hand, whatever is left of the MSM won't be showing this video any time soon, so I'm sure OWS isn't worrying their little heads about this.

Edited by LABillzFan

It's a two minute video. When does she say that? I'll save you the time. She doesn't.

BTW, I don't doubt that she got pushed. That video doesn't show jack squat about how she fell though.

I guess your right wing ears are better than mine. I didn't hear her say that. With reporting instincts like yours, you should work for Faux News.

Wow, I guess on this board you have to spell things right out for the local Libs. Okay, no, on the linked video, she doesn't say that.......I never said she did.

However, anyone with at least a modicum of interest in this story SURELY would have read several other accounts before pontifcating on a message board.........no?

Well there has been several newspaper, blog, videos where the woman does say she was pushed, but I guess they don't count in this thread.

You guys seem more like video types (Bright and shiny) so I'll link to that

My link

Wow, I guess on this board you have to spell things right out for the local Libs. Okay, no, on the linked video, she doesn't say that.......I never said she did.

However, anyone with at least a modicum of interest in this story SURELY would have read several other accounts before pontifcating on a message board.........no?

Well there has been several newspaper, blog, videos where the woman does say she was pushed, but I guess they don't count in this thread.

You guys seem more like video types (Bright and shiny) so I'll link to that

My link

Hey, don't go accusing our libs of having to have things spelled out for them, even that doesn't work with them. You're bitching at a lib you brought with you.

Hey, don't go accusing our libs of having to have things spelled out for them, even that doesn't work with them. You're bitching at a lib you brought with you.

Really ?

My error. I'm still trying to get used to the new names.

The Economist

I think this is the way the AFP event appears from the prevailing perspective of the OWS left: The hated Koch brothers are paragons of the nefarious 1%. The many think tanks and advocacy organisations they support are front groups designed primarily to advance corporate interests behind a thin veil of libertarian and conservative ideology. The citizen-supporters of these groups, such as those attending the "Tribute to Ronald Reagan" dinner at the AFP summit, are at best unwitting tools of the oligarchs. At worst, they are knowing collaborators.

Say what you will about the tea-party movement, but I don't recall tea-party types storming the doors at progressive events and knocking down old ladies. I think it's safe to say that very few Americans approve of this sort of behaviour. Americans disagree sharply about a whole array of issues, but we expect to work out our disagreements in a civilised fashion, with a minimum of social disturbance. To assemble peaceably is a basic American right and a venerable tradition. To get together and aggressively antagonise other people peaceably assembled because you've decided they're the enemy is not

WTF?? So those lunatics are what OWS is all about?? :blink:

No but this is disgusting behavior by people operating under the "Occupy" label. Not every person at these protests is a bad person bent on causing hell and destruction. But the good people who are trying to enact serious change are NOT putting forth a tangible agenda for us to debate. The result is the morons like these people being the center of attention and are going to destroy the movement.