Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well... it wouldn't quite be fair to not join the party! Not a mod here, so I can join the jollies and let freedom ring! Must say I'm really getting a kick out of some of the revisionist and frankly pretty funny stuff being written here. FTR, some of you are pretty off base on some of your theories. I wish Fitz would have the balls to join the club here as well. I'd be surprised if he did. Some of you might be shocked by how adept he can be at playing both sides. He's duped some of you here pretty well. Fortunately, I've been on to his game for years, and love him all the more for it. He's a pretty clever fellow.

I look forward to shoving my opinionated tripe when the local bear in the neighborhood keeps trying to get into the trash at 2 AM.

For the veterans here, I'm mostly just an opinionated B word who posts mostly on health care reform topics, but I've been known to stray into other areas as well if the mood strikes me.

This ornery bunch of veterans seems well equipped to keep the good ship afloat. Sorry some of you had your pretty little feelings hurt when we closed the political forum. Blame me and dennisdread to your heart's content, but your conspiracy theories are more than a little off base. Don't let that stop you though. I'm loving this! You give me way too much credit for the sword that came down. But thank you, and as you know I love the attention and it makes me feel so important!

This ornery bunch of veterans seems well equipped to keep the good ship afloat. Sorry some of you had your pretty little feelings hurt when we closed the political forum. Blame me and dennisdread to your heart's content, but your conspiracy theories are more than a little off base. Don't let that stop you though. I'm loving this! You give me way too much credit for the sword that came down. But thank you, and as you know I love the attention and it makes me feel so important!

It really is a whinefest here.

Well, well... it wouldn't quite be fair to not join the party! Not a mod here, so I can join the jollies and let freedom ring! Must say I'm really getting a kick out of some of the revisionist and frankly pretty funny stuff being written here. FTR, some of you are pretty off base on some of your theories. I wish Fitz would have the balls to join the club here as well. I'd be surprised if he did. Some of you might be shocked by how adept he can be at playing both sides. He's duped some of you here pretty well. Fortunately, I've been on to his game for years, and love him all the more for it. He's a pretty clever fellow.

For the veterans here, I'm mostly just an opinionated B word who posts mostly on health care reform topics, but I've been known to stray into other areas as well if the mood strikes me.

Well, far be it from me to disagree with Ms. Wyo(bilzfan) and undoubtably she knows all the behind the scenes story,

but, by the same token, I am not a fool, and it was obvious to any sentient poster on the BBMB that there was thrice over enough reasons to ban Dennis and his childish posts.

However the mods chose not to do so.

Either way, this forum is fine for our continuing discussions and it is obvious that there are many intelligent "veterans" already here....

PS: you continue to "romanticize" about Fitz's posts, those debates that you had with him were years ago, he now has devolved into a "one-note" all too predictable apologist.

I'm always glad to see new blood on this board, so don't take it personally when I suggest that the sudden influx of people here whining at each other about what happened at different anonymous internet message board kind of makes me feel like Ted Stryker, stationed in Drambuie off the Barbary Coast, sitting at the Magumba Bar, drinking from a plastic cup, when a fight suddenly breaks out between two girls scouts.

It was worse than Detroit.

Well, far be it from me to disagree with Ms. Wyo(bilzfan) and undoubtably she knows all the behind the scenes story,

but, by the same token, I am not a fool, and it was obvious to any sentient poster on the BBMB that there was thrice over enough reasons to ban Dennis and his childish posts.

However the mods chose not to do so.

Either way, this forum is fine for our continuing discussions and it is obvious that there are many intelligent "veterans" already here....

PS: you continue to "romanticize" about Fitz's posts, those debates that you had with him were years ago, he now has devolved into a "one-note" all too predictable apologist.

It's all water under the bridge on this board, and that's what I like. A clean slate and a chance to spew and spar with some new people. Why not?

Yea, I probably am romanticizing Fitz. I will always have a special place in my heart for him because of his kids (and he is genuinely a nice person), so I make no apology for that... he is not the only one whose discussions have devolved there. dennisdread by being part of the problem was not part of the solution, but if you think he got special treatment, you are sadly mistaken. You underestimate the power of the mods over each other on that board. Turdoma likes to paint me as the queen bee, but such is not the case, sorry to say! I wish I were!!! That's his reality, not the real world reality of that situation.

I don't give a rat's petunia what anybody has to say about me here, or personally via PM at BBMB for that matter. Pyssed Doff must think I care way too much about what other people think. I live in the real world and not on a message board, despite my strange 40,000+ posts and undying love for all things Buffalo Bills. So, yea I'm a rah-rah type. Crucify me. Whatever. I'll just get a kick out of it and maybe amuse myself as I live my real life. I look at those of you who are just trying to stir shIIT as a form of graffiti. Nothing more, nothing less. Those of you who want to contribute to the discussion, bring it on and I will be forever grateful for what I learn from all of you.

Regarding the demise of the politcal forum at BBMB, that's stuff as a retired professional that I think really best be left alone here. There is something called appropriate boundaries that I like to live by... so pardon me if I amuse myself here outside of this thread. I always find it interesting when people jump from board to board, like the person you are denigrating isn't going to read it. Even if that is the intent by the 'wyocommentary', it's pretty funny, actually. I'm honored that people spend so much time trying to bust my chops! Heck, I must be giving some of you some real jollies!

Nothing wrong with that!!!

As far as my presence or absence here, nothing will be different because I don't change personas or play a board hopping drama queen. I'm here to talk politics, or whatever anyone wants to say. This is new blood here. How can that be a bad thing?

Bring it. But be aware that because of my lifestyle, and time limitations and things I do have to get done at BBMB when I have computer time, I might or might not respond to you. It's not because I'm running away. I have a real life that goes off line for long periods of time, esp. on "other" boards, and because I do have my work to do over at BBMB.

Love me or hate me, baybee... the choice is yours. But I'm intend to stand right up and be the little pain the ass I've always been, whether it is here or anywhere.

I'm always glad to see new blood on this board, so don't take it personally when I suggest that the sudden influx of people here whining at each other about what happened at different anonymous internet message board kind of makes me feel like Ted Stryker, stationed in Drambuie off the Barbary Coast, sitting at the Magumba Bar, drinking from a plastic cup, when a fight suddenly breaks out between two girls scouts.

I like that in a creepy kind of way.

Oooo... this could be fun!

Awesome scene reference. Stangely enough, I had the old I-Pad out last weekend and I was watching Airplane!- my wife comes over and sits down, and ask "what is this movie?"

I married a girl who has never seen Airplane!.... the things you just don't know about people, I feel like I am living with a stranger now....

I married a girl who has never seen Airplane!.... the things you just don't know about people, I feel like I am living with a stranger now....

I had a similar problem when I realized I married a woman who had never see "The Three Amigos."

"Wherever there's injustice, you will find us."

Awesome scene reference. Stangely enough, I had the old I-Pad out last weekend and I was watching Airplane!- my wife comes over and sits down, and ask "what is this movie?"

I had a similar problem when I realized I married a woman who had never see "The Three Amigos."

Time for some divorces. That's just unamerican. You two have clearly married terrorists.

Same here. Even worse, she thinks Monty Python and The Holy Grail is stupid.

Time for some divorces. That's just unamerican. You two have clearly married terrorists.

I am going to agree with Koko on this one, this is grounds for a final seperation.... unless you have substantial assets, then you might want to consider, losing half your s@$t is a big deal... but if you are broke, its time....

Holy Grail stupid....blasphemy! But I bet calling the Notebook wussy is out of bounds (don't want to sounds like a puzzy, but that movie was sad as hell... and Racahel McAdams is hot)

I don't get the beat down of Wyo (any woman that goes out and shoots rattle snakes in her garden is alright with me) and the majority of the other mods over the demise of the politics section over at BBMB.

I'd tend to bet that decision came from BillSmod or higher up. The mods were just doing as they were told IMO.

Sure a couple of the mods ... namely the one that was asked to resign a week or two into his stint ( he infracted me for spelling A$$, I felt like a common criminal lol)and the midwestern guy with no sense of humor were D-bags, but for the most part they weren't a bad group, just doing a thankless job.

Being children about it didn't help either.

The more I hear you guys talk about your wives the luckier I feel. There isn't really any silly movie that my wife won't watch with me.

BTW she turned me on the Monty Python.

It's all water under the bridge on this board, and that's what I like. A clean slate and a chance to spew and spar with some new people. Why not?

Yea, I probably am romanticizing Fitz. I will always have a special place in my heart for him because of his kids (and he is genuinely a nice person), so I make no apology for that... he is not the only one whose discussions have devolved there. dennisdread by being part of the problem was not part of the solution, but if you think he got special treatment, you are sadly mistaken. You underestimate the power of the mods over each other on that board. Turdoma likes to paint me as the queen bee, but such is not the case, sorry to say! I wish I were!!! That's his reality, not the real world reality of that situation.

I don't give a rat's petunia what anybody has to say about me here, or personally via PM at BBMB for that matter. Pyssed Doff must think I care way too much about what other people think. I live in the real world and not on a message board, despite my strange 40,000+ posts and undying love for all things Buffalo Bills. So, yea I'm a rah-rah type. Crucify me. Whatever. I'll just get a kick out of it and maybe amuse myself as I live my real life. I look at those of you who are just trying to stir shIIT as a form of graffiti. Nothing more, nothing less. Those of you who want to contribute to the discussion, bring it on and I will be forever grateful for what I learn from all of you.

Regarding the demise of the politcal forum at BBMB, that's stuff as a retired professional that I think really best be left alone here. There is something called appropriate boundaries that I like to live by... so pardon me if I amuse myself here outside of this thread. I always find it interesting when people jump from board to board, like the person you are denigrating isn't going to read it. Even if that is the intent by the 'wyocommentary', it's pretty funny, actually. I'm honored that people spend so much time trying to bust my chops! Heck, I must be giving some of you some real jollies!

Nothing wrong with that!!!

As far as my presence or absence here, nothing will be different because I don't change personas or play a board hopping drama queen. I'm here to talk politics, or whatever anyone wants to say. This is new blood here. How can that be a bad thing?

Bring it. But be aware that because of my lifestyle, and time limitations and things I do have to get done at BBMB when I have computer time, I might or might not respond to you. It's not because I'm running away. I have a real life that goes off line for long periods of time, esp. on "other" boards, and because I do have my work to do over at BBMB.

Love me or hate me, baybee... the choice is yours. But I'm intend to stand right up and be the little pain the ass I've always been, whether it is here or anywhere.

I like that in a creepy kind of way.

Oooo... this could be fun!

So am I following you correctly? Are you the mod that shut down BBMB's politics board for crossing certain boundries?

We don't take kindly to pu**ies in these here parts.

Edited by Chef Jim

You know that's sufficient legal grounds for a justification defense to domestic violence in some states.

Not to mention that it's proof she's a supermegaultra terrorist. Does she have a long beard and want to be called the 'Sheik'?

The more I hear you guys talk about your wives the luckier I feel. There isn't really any silly movie that my wife won't watch with me.

BTW she turned me on the Monty Python.

So am I following you correctly? Are you the mod that shut down BBMB's politics board for crossing certain boundries?

We don't take kindly to pu**ies in these here parts.

Hahaha... good for you. Are you gay? Because I do have a kitty, even though you'd never get the chance to see it unless I'm taking a piss outside and you happen to walk up on me in the woods.

No, I wish I could claim those powers for myself (shutting down the political forum), but I in fact was NOT the person who instigated it being shut down. That process was started by someone else. I voted for it being shut down, and my reasons were because the site belongs to the Buffalo Bills, and the forum was out of control. Who was to blame is irrelevant because the issue has been brewing and in discussion periodically for months.

You have no need to know who, and how this all transpired because that business belongs somewhere other than here. I sure as hell don't feel I have to explain myself to you or anyone else for that matter. If you're want to be a pu**y, and want to have me banned from here for that reason, than go for it. It's your board, I don't give a rip, I'll just go elsewhere for my jollies.

Other than that, I'm all in for having some fun!

I'm glad you're in "retrospective" mode now, wyo. Your rage mode a week ago was pretty amusing, never expected you to go for the personal insult. Smart of you to go with "I don't give a rat's petunia" now and funny how you view yourself as a "general pain in the ass". You do realize the problem isn't so much who swung the sword, but why and how it was done, right? Might wanna think about your appropriate boundaries a bit more. We know it was a mod-level decision (unless your mod team lies left and right and it's not a mod-level decision, god knows what's really correct because I've seen conflicting answers on just about everything). And yes, I just referenced real actual facts, you can't just emotionally overreact and decline to respond this time.

I think I'll stop now.

Oh yeah, why I was banned? It's pretty stupid to go from 2 (bull ****) points to banned without knowing why, no?

Edited by D'love