Bills will wear White at home this weekend

FluffHead

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the frig do any of you care what uniform they wear?

What about how the Jets like to wear white as often as possible - so anything to throw them off their stride is a good thing?

How about - it's just something different to get excited about as fans and having loads of mental fans making noise on Sunday only helps the team?

Just be excited folks. Stop looking for reasons to mope about or beat up an organization that's doing a good job right now. We're winning for the first time in ages and too many people want to beat up on the team like it's 2009.

You don't like it? Why such strong feelings? During the Knox years the Bills regularly wore white at home. I think it's cool and a nice change. Plus our new uniforms this year look great.

but they had blue paints then. we need some contrast at home. i don't like it either.

Here's the official combinations which shows either blue or white pants. But hey what's with the all red? On xmas will a bill show up in every buffalo mall with a fitz beard. Fitz will look like a fool on the sideline in that get up

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ro8c__6gO_w/TeeqUohvbvI/AAAAAAAAACU/z63MR5F9JCo/s1600/Billsunis_2011.jpg

Not sure how that can be official, when the official statement from the team said there were NO blue pants.

What about how the Jets like to wear white as often as possible - so anything to throw them off their stride is a good thing?

How about - it's just something different to get excited about as fans and having loads of mental fans making noise on Sunday only helps the team?

Just be excited folks. Stop looking for reasons to mope about or beat up an organization that's doing a good job right now. We're winning for the first time in ages and too many people want to beat up on the team like it's 2009.

What he said!

Seems a lot of fans always need something to B word about.

What board are you reading? I don't see anyone "moping around" because they are wearing whites, but instead are discussing it just like boards like this one are intended for? If the fans shouldn't care, do you think the Bills would have changed uniforms to begin with?

Edited by billsfreak

i stated earlier that changing our routine as a fans has a direct impact on the game, angering the sports gods and all....if the players are saying to do it, it's kind of like getting a dispensation from the priest to drink beer or eat meat on a st. patricks day that happens to fall on a friday during lent....I can live with this... :thumbsup:

Drayton Florence tweeted for Bills fans to wear all white Sunday. Sounds like the players are having fun with it.