Quick Impressions of this game...

- Defense came to play! Dareus had his best game as a Bill. I loved the fact they shut out the Skins, even though they're pretty banged up. Big statement game for the D - 9 sacks!!! wow

- The offense played slightly above average. Fitz still makes untimely mistakes like the fumble and INT. But he still finished with 116QB rating. I hope his ribs are ok. Jackson is league MVP in my opinion.

- The Toronto crowd was awfully quiet... I really hope this partnership ends and they give the Bills back their home game.

- We gotta keep it Rolling Buffalo! Jets up next. Can't wait!

Agreed. A few of my impressions:

Chandler came back with a vengeance! He's been quiet lately, and it was nice to see Fitz find him again.

I like Spiller as a WR. It makes sure that we get used to him and on that big Pass Interference call he had the corner beat. With Jackson churning away, any way we can use him is a good thing and we may have found his niche.

Our D. Seriously. WTF. Where have these guys been for the last five games? That was magnificent!

Did anyone else's heart drop when Fitz held his ribs at the end of the second half? He looked pretty good after that though, so I hope whatever problem it was is minor.

Agreed. A few of my impressions:

Chandler came back with a vengeance! He's been quiet lately, and it was nice to see Fitz find him again.

I like Spiller as a WR. It makes sure that we get used to him and on that big Pass Interference call he had the corner beat. With Jackson churning away, any way we can use him is a good thing and we may have found his niche.

Our D. Seriously. WTF. Where have these guys been for the last five games? That was magnificent!

Did anyone else's heart drop when Fitz held his ribs at the end of the second half? He looked pretty good after that though, so I hope whatever problem it was is minor.

When I saw Thigpen warming up and the ball doinked him in the head my heart sank... Really hoping that Ryan just got the wind knocked out of him

Edited by SuperBills12

- Defense came to play! Dareus had his best game as a Bill. I loved the fact they shut out the Skins, even though they're pretty banged up. Big statement game for the D - 9 sacks!!! wow

- The offense played slightly above average. Fitz still makes untimely mistakes like the fumble and INT. But he still finished with 116QB rating. I hope his ribs are ok. Jackson is league MVP in my opinion.

- The Toronto crowd was awfully quiet... I really hope this partnership ends and they give the Bills back their home game.

Still a tough one for me. I understand the reasons they're doing this, but I still don't like losing a true home game. As I watched the Skins take their first possession, I missed the loud, raucous crowd...even on TV. It didn't matter today, but a real home crowd could affect things.

I don't think he went anywhere. Our offense takes what the other team gives us, so his stats will vary by opponent, depending on how they play us and what their strengths are.

Still a tough one for me. I understand the reasons they're doing this, but I still don't like losing a true home game. As I watched the Skins take their first possession, I missed the loud, raucous crowd...even on TV. It didn't matter today, but a real home crowd could affect things.

Amazing how you can feel the lack of energy there, even watching on TV. I noticed right away & made a comment. I pictured most of the folks in the stands sipping tea & talking abnout their Halloween costumes & social engagements, while not even caring about the game. So glad this is done for the year & we hope we only have to endure this for one more season.

Great win! I feel for John Beck, he isnt a bad QB. I dont think the fumble was Fitzpatricks fault. It looked at though it was stuck under Woods ass still, it never was fully out. Any day is a good day when the Bills win and the Pats lose!! #1 baby!

I absolutely agree about Jackson especially if we make the playoffs. Unfortunately, since he's not the media darling that Brady and Rodgers are he doesn't stand much of a chance unless those two just completely choke in the second half of the season. And of course if you even suggest Jackson to most people who aren't Bills' fans they'd think you're nuts.

Secondary looked stellar.

Pass rush rushed big time.

Can't judge the run D...the Skins didn't have their RB.

Play calling magnificent.

Freddie, as usual, delivered.

Receivers made it happen.

Fitzmagic looked poised and efficient, not great, but good enough.

Our deep ball still lacking.

Thigpen has no periphial vision.