Lights off = 9 sacks

The-scout

Well, to be fair, I think one of Washington's starting tackles was injured and didn't play.

That said, this is what this defense needed. Dareus was all around the QB today. It's about time they dominated a clearly weaker team.

Time to take this stuff to Sanchez.

There was a ton of pressure right up the middle. To be fair, I didn't play football...I'm still pretty sure the tackle is the fat guy on the end of the line, right?

- The Redskins were banged up

- Fitz fumbled and threw a pic in the endzone

- We got lucky that Donte Stallworth tripped on that Byrd interception

Those are just a few but I'm sure they will come up with others.

Seriously...you felt the need to post that? You really are a DB (I don't mean defensive back either).

- The Redskins were banged up

- Fitz fumbled and threw a pic in the endzone

- We got lucky that Donte Stallworth tripped on that Byrd interception

Those are just a few but I'm sure they will come up with others.

Well, you'll always find a way.

But that was one of the best games we've played this season (maybe on par with NE).

Jellen Heard I thought actually played well. Aside from his one penalty. The D in general was everywhere and played physical today.

Heard is a beast, we must have the biggest ends in the League with him at 346 and Marcell at 340, If we can get a real NT our front 3 will be unstoppable. They should switch Jasper back because he ain't crackin the O-line anytime soon and with Williams lack of size and Troup's ineffectivness he'd have a better shot on D and we could use his mass to stuff the run.