Lights off = 9 sacks

The-scout

Well, to be fair, I think one of Washington's starting tackles was injured and didn't play.

That said, this is what this defense needed. Dareus was all around the QB today. It's about time they dominated a clearly weaker team.

Time to take this stuff to Sanchez.

Have 2 give props 2 Spencer Johnson, probably played the best game of his career. Kelsay played pretty good as well! D ALL AROUND LOOKED GOOD, granted it was against the Beck lead Skins! Moats is 4 real rushing the passer. Besides D Freddy Jackson is the man! Nuff said!

Well, to be fair, I think one of Washington's starting tackles was injured and didn't play.

That said, this is what this defense needed. Dareus was all around the QB today. It's about time they dominated a clearly weaker team.

We had our 3rd string LT starting too. You have to overcome your injuries and we did today. Hopefully Hairston or Bell can come back next week.

And weren't we down to our 3rd Left tackle of the season, with a back-up guard beside him? Difference? better coaching!

Dareus HUSTLES. On the one sack he chased Beck across the field. I have seen him in previous games just running so hard! I couldn't be happier with his play and effort.

Amazing to watch a 340 pound man run that fast. And his pursuit angle was perfect.

And weren't we down to our 3rd Left tackle of the season, with a back-up guard beside him? Difference? better coaching!

And talent… remember over the last two years the Redskins have tried patching up their O-line with the likes of Mike Williams and Derrick Dockery.

But we need to burn more high picks on additional offensive linemen…

This is going to be a really tough week for the Negative Nancies.

- The Redskins were banged up

- Fitz fumbled and threw a pic in the endzone

- We got lucky that Donte Stallworth tripped on that Byrd interception

Those are just a few but I'm sure they will come up with others.

Lights off and the D turns in 9 sacks. First shut out of the year. Great game for the D to begin building on.

Bye week to gameplan + Washington team missing a TON of players and featuring a QB who doesn't belong on the field = a great day for the Bills defense.

The Redskins offense looked a lot like the Bills offense with Brohm at QB in the finale in the Meadowlands last year.

The consistent pass rush was brought by Dareus and Moats. Desperately need Moats to keep improving, he is the only pure pass rusher they have at DE or OLB.