Robert quinn

NoSaint

Not saying take him over dareus but looking good for the rams today. Sack, pressures, disruptive at the line a few times in the run/screen game. Seemed like a good kid- glad he's doing well.

If he lives up to his UNC hype he could be a beast. I admittedly wanted 1) cam 2) him 3)dareus with a huge flag that the first two had concerns only coaches and front office could evaluate that put me as dareus as the only I would confidently endorse.

Do not interpret this post as me not liking Quinn… I think he's gonna be great.

Here are the rookie sack leaders:

Jason Pierre-Paul (drafted last year but didn't play) 7.5

Von Miller (no, as most knew, he is NOT another Maybin) 6.0, 2 FF

Aldon Smith (my fave pass rusher from this draft) 5.5

Jabaal Sheard (who I wanted the Bills to take in the 2nd round) 2.5

Robert Quinn 2.0 (including 1 today)

I would love to have had Quinn and Miller on our team, but had Dareus higher than either with our #3 pick, and neither were around when we picked Aaron Williams. Dareus is playing well now, and will continue to be a huge part of our defense for years. I am very happy with our pick.

Dareus is going to be great. He's been rock solid at a position that has the toughest learning curve next to QB as a rookie. He's able to play multiple position (0,3,5) and he's been disruptive all year long. Buddy actually got that one right.

Quinn had one good year at UNC. He has 4 tackles and 2 sacks this year. Relax.

Other rookies that are looking great this year include Cam Newton who is an AMAZING player.

I have to eat a lot of Crow regarding Cam. I was scared to death that we were going to draft this kid, cause I honestly felt like he was going to get eaten alive by the NFL game. I was completely wrong, and clearly he's a stone cold winner. He just goes out and gets the job done. He's throwing well, he's using his legs to make plays when appropriate,and he's a leader on the field. I'm very, very impressed with him.

I have to eat a lot of Crow regarding Cam. I was scared to death that we were going to draft this kid, cause I honestly felt like he was going to get eaten alive by the NFL game. I was completely wrong, and clearly he's a stone cold winner. He just goes out and gets the job done. He's throwing well, he's using his legs to make plays when appropriate,and he's a leader on the field. I'm very, very impressed with him.

I had no idea how he would do because I hadn't seen but one game of his career and honestly, I have a hard time evaluating college QBs in terms of how they project to the pros.

But there's zero question that he's far exceeded any expectations I had for him.

I had no idea how he would do because I hadn't seen but one game of his career and honestly, I have a hard time evaluating college QBs in terms of how they project to the pros.

But there's zero question that he's far exceeded any expectations I had for him.

The fact that I HAD seen a lot of his play at Auburn, AND listened to a ton of talk radio down here in SEC country about him, both were reasons why I thought he'd fail at the NFL level. All these "experts" talked about how his offense at Auburn only asked him to make 1-2 reads per snap, because he wasn't able to handle more than that...things that I started to really get nervous about, you know? And he was so dominating when he ran with the ball during his college years that I had questions about his accuracy. But he's taken it all in stride and just went out and played ball. Kudos to him...he's going to be a lot of fun to watch for many years.

I love the Dareus and Williams picks(Williams I thought was great value). On draft day I would of also been happy with AG Green, Quinn or Sheard/Reed with our second pick.

I too will eat crow- I didn't care for Peterson or Newton and both look like the real deal to me now

Do not interpret this post as me not liking Quinn… I think he's gonna be great.

Here are the rookie sack leaders:

Jason Pierre-Paul (drafted last year but didn't play) 7.5

Von Miller (no, as most knew, he is NOT another Maybin) 6.0, 2 FF

Aldon Smith (my fave pass rusher from this draft) 5.5

Jabaal Sheard (who I wanted the Bills to take in the 2nd round) 2.5

Marcel Darius buffalo bills 2.5

Robert Quinn 2.0 (including 1 today)

I just added I guy that you forgot to include in your list...... :rolleyes: