Fitz has agreed to 6yr 59Mill Contract

buffalo1983

A person familiar with negotiations has told The Associated Press that Buffalo Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick has agreed to terms of a new contract that secures the Harvard graduate as the team's long-term starter.

Details of the deal were not immediately known. The deal was reached Friday, the person said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the Bills have not made an announcement.

Edited by buffalo1983

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A person familiar with negotiations has told The Associated Press that Buffalo Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick has agreed to terms of a new contract that secures the Harvard graduate as the team's long-term starter.

Details of the deal were not immediately known. The deal was reached Friday, the person said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the Bills have not made an announcement.

mortreport Chris Mortensen

#Bills & QB Ryan Fitzpatrick finalizing new contract today -$59 million over 6 years; $24m guaranteed; $33 million in 1st 3 yrs

Ralph is cheap

Edited by Carey Bender

It used to annoy me how they mentioned where he went to undergrad in every article. Now I find it pretty amusing how they can work it into any story.

EDIT: while writing this, it appears as though a handful of posters clued in on the same thing. I was thiiiiis close to including a Brad Smith - Missouri reference. Glad to see someone did. :beer:

Edited by NickelCity