PPP

I hate someone. If I even say his nickname, he starts to cry, so I can't say who.

In case anyone is wondering, and in an effort not to offend the hated, I have scrambled the letters but revealed who John Adams hates below. If you are worried about it don't click the spoiler. If you do click but then get worried, don't unscramble the letters:

veryEone

I hope this has helped.

I hate you ....

You hate me.....

I hate me...... :cry:

I do not hate the Buftex. I had some part in returning the Buftex back here after her long, Obama-Fail induced hiatus. I harangued, I challenged, none of it worked. Then, I told the Buftex that the left was being poorly represented here, and how much fun I used to have hunting Buftex, and wham!, now it's Buftex everywhere. Numerous clusters of Buftex posts dotting the rolling, grassy hills of PPP, or, for some posters, steaming piles of Buftex droppings making those hills exceedingly annoying.

In any event, the Buftex is part of the reasonable left that make this place worth spending time on. We need more Buftex to hunt, or it just gets boring.

I don't want to spend all my time here shooting Dave_In_Norfolk chickadees.

I hate someone. If I even say his nickname, he starts to cry, so I can't say who.

And nobody cares. Except crayonz. When crayonz expends the considerable effort it must have taken for him to learn how to use the /'<spoiler>'/ tag properly, it might be indicative......but, by all means, don't let me stop you.

The world doesn't revolve around you narcissist king.

:lol:

Hello pot, this is the kettle!

You're hysterical. I will be having lots of fun with you soon. You are like a forgotten toy. The fun part is you aren't even aware of your massive hypocrisy, are you?

+1

The **** totally missed the point yet again.

Still feeling butthurt I see....

Yes, I'm the **** who correctly called you out on your blatant ignorance. Have you googled "Army of the 70s" yet? I'm the **** who had an albeit small part in cleaning up another of your generation's messes. I have had a large part in cleaning up mess after mess your generation has left in corporation after corporation.

Deal with reality: your parent's generation wast "The Greatest", and yours?....severely lacking. We'll see how we do, but so far? Looks like the "skips a generation" thing is holding up.

Own it. Don't make it worse with denial. Almost all the quantifiable data backs this up, so denial is merely embarrassing yourself.

If I am an ****, it's merely because I tell you, or phony John Adams, the truth you don't like. And, as always, tough schit if you don't like it.

:lol:

Hello pot, this is the kettle!

You're hysterical. I will be having lots of fun with you soon. You are like a forgotten toy. The fun part is you aren't even aware of your massive hypocrisy, are you?

Nice that you assumed my post was directed at you. At least you are starting to accept your personality disorder. That's a step. Of course, there's no curing narcisistic personality disorder. But a good therapist can help you act more human.

I pull your strings. You danced. Good try turning that around though.

Edited by John Adams