DT Williams could be out for year?

Numark

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe you prefer dice or roulette? Because that is what you are doing when you ask a football GM who is well versed in seeing football talent, but has no training in the inner workings of the human mind, to take all aspects of the process into his own realm of responsibility. Personally, I think throwing a few bucks at an expert can never hurt.

If you were buying a house would you have the title searched by an expert and the frame inspected by an expert or would you just say that because you found it attractive that you should buy it? Geez dude get a grip.

Actually, in order to get a mortgage I would have to have a title search and an inspection. But those are objective tasks that professionals can complete.

You are claiming soem sort of professional could determine whether a player will change his behavior after signing a contract. That is impossible and that's why it's a dumb idea.

Forget it..and enjoy it!

There is absolutely no verbiage known to man that would constitute an effective enough disclaimer to prevent unknowing neophytes from taking Crayonz' bait.

It will never happen - and that's the beauty, and the hilarity, of it all. B-)

Haha - I know.

But it's regular posters a lot of the time too! When someone with a few hundred posts gets sucked in I think they should get branded with some sort of board decided avatar or something!

Actually, in order to get a mortgage I would have to have a title search and an inspection. But those are objective tasks that professionals can complete.

You are claiming soem sort of professional could determine whether a player will change his behavior after signing a contract. That is impossible and that's why it's a dumb idea.

Why is it a dumb idea? They told Einstein Time Travel was impossible and if he had listened to the skeptics, he never would have landed the role of Doc Brown. That made him rich.

Sometimes it's worth the gamble.

Well, he's probably been struggling with it all season, making him a shell of his previous self. Probably one of the main reasons our defense hasn't been better.

So the "silver lining" is that maybe there won't be any further dropoff if he goes on IR.

Heard and Troup sharing time together against the Giants didn't seem any better than an injured KW. Heard is a monster. Hopefully he will surprise and do well. Troup needs to get his act together soon.

Must be because Ralph clipped his wings -- probably because he iis too cheap to install netting above the Ralph to prevent his players from flying away.

I imagine with all the butcher knives it'd have to be a pretty hefty (expensive) net. Makes good financial sense. Maybe if we give him the 100m for renovations?

Heard and Troup sharing time together against the Giants didn't seem any better than an injured KW. Heard is a monster. Hopefully he will surprise and do well. Troup needs to get his act together soon.

Troup didn't play vs. Giants.

It did not say determine, I said predict. I would not expect it to be 100% accurate but even if he raised red flags on 50% of the Williams-like flame outs the Bills could avoid a lot of trouble.

Homonyms are words that sound the same and are spelled the same but have different meanings. Your definition of homonym is totally wrong.

Also, a psychiatrist and psychologist are two different types of professionals . They have different training and qualifications. For instance, a psychiatrist has a medical degree which typically qualifies them to prescribe meds. A psychologist typically cannot prescribe.

Dude I have a hamster that says he is a gerbil. Same thing as the psych-whatevers. They are the same thing like air and oxygen .

And a homonym can be either what you described or two different words that mean the same thing. It should probably be named a bionym because of that but I am not 100% up on Latin.

Same thing as the psych-whatevers. They are the same thing like air and oxygen .

Wrong on both parts psychiatrists are required to have an MD while psycologists are not and require less education.

Oxygen is a pure element while air is a mixture of elements. Oxygen is also contained in water. Does that make air and water the same?

Forget this year...foot injuries like he has are potential career destroyers, not so much that he can't play, but in so much as he may never regain where he was at or keep having reoccuring issues..

I am more worried about the more longer term implications and not this season...

Wrong on both parts psychiatrists are required to have an MD while psycologists are not and require less education.

Oxygen is a pure element while air is a mixture of elements. Oxygen is also contained in water. Does that make air and water the same?

Dude water is liquid and air is gas. No fart jokes please, I mean gas by the technical definition. Obviously air and water are different.

Have you ever heard the term "breath in the air"? Of course you have. Have you ever heard the term "breath in the water"? Not unless you are a carp or a trout or a whale you haven't. You know why, because we need oxygen to live and the layman's term for oxygen is air. We do need water to live but water also has hydrogen in it.

And what is with everybody splitting hairs about the psycho guys? Geez if these guys are so bent on a title maybe they should consult with themselves to determine if their issue is rooted in childhood. I mean really. I hear the same crap from opticians and opthamologists. Just STFU and give me my glasses already.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Rolling ball of butcher knives leads to big contract leads to rolling ball of butter knives leads to season ending "injury".

What a shock. Let's sign Fitz/Jackson/Stevie right away. <_<

Wait a minute, didn't Williams need to sign a contract for more money? I mean if he is going to continue playing as a rolling ball of butcher knives isn't the NFL going to catch on and start fining him. Jeez if Stevie gets fined 15,000 for a facemask penalty how much is using a bunch of butcher knives going to cost him a game?

you are right about a psychiatrist needing an MD, while a psychologist would need a ph.d

about the same education length though. I am in school to become a psychologist, and the total amount of schooling needed is 9 years (4 years of undergrad and 5 in graduate school)

you are right about a psychiatrist needing an MD, while a psychologist would need a ph.d

about the same education length though. I am in school to become a psychologist, and the total amount of schooling needed is 9 years (4 years of undergrad and 5 in graduate school)

Do they do internships? Maybe you can send your resume to Buddy.