Directv and Sunday's Game

BB12

Directv's web site is currently listing this Sunday Bills game on channel 710. If you check the program guide it shows the upcoming Bills game on 710. However at 1 P.M. (Pacific time)when the Bills game is to be aired Directv shows next weeks Falcons/Colts game. I figured I'll just record it from my Directv App as I will be returning from California on Sunday. Occurding to the app the Bills game is not even listed. It currently shows the Denver/Lions game on 710. I contacted Directv and advised them of the problem. They are aware of it and said they are going to try and resolve the issue. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem and was giving heads up to the Bills fans who need to record the game.

Directv's web site is currently listing this Sunday Bills game on channel 710. If you check the program guide it shows the upcoming Bills game on 710. However at 1 P.M. (Pacific time)when the Bills game is to be aired Directv shows next weeks Falcons/Colts game. I figured I'll just record it from my Directv App as I will be returning from California on Sunday. Occurding to the app the Bills game is not even listed. It currently shows the Denver/Lions game on 710. I contacted Directv and advised them of the problem. They are aware of it and said they are going to try and resolve the issue. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem and was giving heads up to the Bills fans who need to record the game.

The bills game is a 4:15 start.

directv and fox are at odds over money(greedy bastards) if no deal is reached directv will not carry ANY fox stations. no fx,no nothing. call directv and complain or we will lose

This warrants some clarification - you will not lose your regular Fox station, or any Sunday ticket broadcasts. It only impacts other Fox owned channels.

directv and fox are at odds over money(greedy bastards) if no deal is reached directv will not carry ANY fox stations. no fx,no nothing. call directv and complain or we will lose

Why complain to DirecTV? Why not complain to Fox? They're the ones that want to charge more for their channels.