Simon

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seeing that at all.

The Bills have been getting inside push on their pass rush (to no avail unfortunately) and it's way too early to say we're being out-physicalled.

I just dont like the matchups, but maybe Im wrong.

They keep harping on the safety being out of position on Fred's TD but the Bills blew them off the LOS…. uh linebackers?

Manning is overthrowing a lot. Thinks that bodes well for our opportunistic D. Think we may see some fun game changers

But Manning is 7 for 9 and looks sharp, IMO.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

They keep harping on the safety being out of position on Fred's TD but the Bills blew them off the LOS…. uh linebackers?

But Manning is 7 for 9 and looks sharp, IMO.

Those 2 he missed were waaaay off though. We pick up a couple of those wild passes and we're looking at a totally different game. I think his play today has been a perfect metaphor for the Giants as a whole. 100% on or 100% off.

Roosevelt isn't good enough to pimp his way into the endzone like that. If I were his coach I would knock his dick in the dirt and tell him if it ever happens again to plan on sitting the bench the rest of the day.

Roosevelt isn't good enough to pimp his way into the endzone like that. If I were his coach I would knock his dick in the dirt and tell him if it ever happens again to plan on sitting the bench the rest of the day.

"Nice catch, Hayes...dont ever !@#$ing do it again."