Bills Man Cave

jwmann2

I enjoy seeing some people's themed basements. Anyone have a Bills Man Cave that they would like to share?

I found these two NFL man caves, I really like both of them.

Here is a Bengals themed Man Cave.

trojan horse threat detected at this link. Click at your own risk.

And a Redskins. (Scroll Down to Mid-Page)

http://www.thewarpat...skins-room.html

I enjoy seeing some people's themed basements. Anyone have a Bills Man Cave that they would like to share?

I found these two NFL man caves, I really like both of them.

Here is a Bengals themed Man Cave.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1259262.html

And a Redskins. (Scroll Down to Mid-Page)

http://www.thewarpath.net/warpath-cribs/29031-officially-unofficial-man-cave-redskins-room.html

Aren't you on that jersey shore show? :devil:

The man cave @ my home has been converted into a nusery...ahhh

Edited by It's in My Blood

I gotta ask, Just Jack, who is it in your avatar? That is one massive dude. If it's you, then good on ya. That's a lot of work right there.

That's the guy from the Planet Fitness Gym commercials. He's a big dumb guy that walks around getting a tour of the gym saying repeatedly:

"I lift things ahpp ahnd poot dem dahwn..."

Then the guy giving the gym tour opens the exit door and says this is our stretching area, and the big dummy walks out saying again...

"I lift things ahp and poot dem dahwn..."

and the door closes leaving him in the parking lot with his jug of muscle juice in one hand.

...or you could watch the video that was posted while I typed that :)

Edited by BILLS_ROC

That's the guy from the Planet Fitness Gym commercials. He's a big dumb guy that walks around getting a tour of the gym saying repeatedly:

"I lift things ahpp ahnd poot dem dahwn..."

Then the guy giving the gym tour opens the exit door and says this is our stretching area, and the big dummy walks out saying again...

"I lift things ahp and poot dem dahwn..."

and the door closes leaving him in the parking lot with his jug of muscle juice in one hand.

...or you could watch the video that was posted while I typed that :)

:lol:

i've taken over a large family room, bills & sabres autographed framed jerseys, footballs, helmets, sticks, etc.....billiards table, bar...it's where all the guys hang out.....nothing worth showing pics...but it's all mine......wifey keeps wanting to make it uni-sex....i tell her she has absolutely no say whatsoever in that room, she and her friends can go to her girly room if she dont like it.....ahhhh, great fun.

it's doubles as a guest room so yeah, I took this when the air mattress was blown up.

I'm just poking fun at the only part of the picture worth poking fun at :nana:

The room looks good. I have a ton of memorabilia I've collected for a room someday, but I have yet to acquire that room. Someday...