Mark Rypiens Daughter in Lingere League

BRAWNDO

Not a fan of Mark Rypien for what he did to the Bills in Superbowl XXVI, but his daughter is kind of hot. She is the QB for the Seattle Mist in the Lingerie League. Although she threw 3 TD passes in a game against the Green Bay Chill in a 42-8 victory she needs to improve her 6-16 for 81 yards if she truly wants to be effective in the league.

Linky

P.S. Probably would help to spell Lingerie correct in the Title of the Thread.

Edited by BRAWNDO

The elder Rypien still doesn't sound thrilled about it, but it also doesn't appear to bother him either.

"I think everybody that really gets on the field and watches the gals warm up — the ones that come there to support their team or to see what it's all about, kind of get that, 'Yeah, they're out there in their bra and panties and they're playing football,'" Mark said. "[but] once the first snap happens and they start smacking each other around, you lose sight of all of that and you're looking at the technical aspects of the game."

Whatever helps ya sleep at night, Mark.

Not a fan of Mark Rypien for what he did to the Bills in Superbowl XXVI, but his daughter is kind of hot. She is the QB for the Seattle Mist in the Lingerie League. Although she threw 3 TD passes in a game against the Green Bay Chill in a 42-8 victory she needs to improve her 6-16 for 81 yards if she truly wants to be effective in the league.

Linky

P.S. Probably would help to spell Lingerie correct in the Title of the Thread.

actually, didn't really matter.

Can't really see her face but I hope she looks like her Mom.

And yes, lingerie could be misspelled any of a dozen ways but the average American male can identify the word regardless of the degree of misspelling.

Typically we will recognize the word and click on the link.

Wow...she's pretty f'n hot!! She must get her good looks from her mother. I feel bad for Mark Rypien. I am about to have a daughter, and I would be pretty disappointed if my daughter was playing in the lingerie football league. She's only a few steps away from being in Hustler. It's just great....as long as it's not my daughter.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Wow, she's very good looking and a couple of the pics have Mark with her and another hot young chick, which I'm assuming must be her sister.

I had read one place that that Rypien, the hockey fighter for the Jets, who died this summer, was a relative of Mark's, too.

What's that old saying? The whole is greater than the sum of its parts? Not in the case of lingerie football, IMO. Take two of my favorite things, put them together, and I like each of them less. Lingerie football doesn't trip my trigger. Lingerie pole vaulting on the other hand... ;)

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

Can't really see her face but I hope she looks like her Mom.

And yes, lingerie could be misspelled any of a dozen ways but the average American male can identify the word regardless of the degree of misspelling.

Typically we will recognize the word and click on the link.

I think if she looked like dad she would be in a circus trailer not in her bra and panties running around in front of a bunch of people. Not only is she hot, she got penalized for a cheap shot too, Nice!

My link

Check out the link. Wouldn't be a bad view as a linebacker either.

Edited by billsfreak

I have seen some of these games on MTV, they are acutally pretty legit football games. More exciting than the Arena league thats for sure. Its like old time football, when the RB is the biggest player on the team and just trucks through everyone else.

PS if anyone knows this woman personally have her pm me.

I think if she looked like dad she would be in a circus trailer not in her bra and panties running around in front of a bunch of people. Not only is she hot, she got penalized for a cheap shot too, Nice!

My link

Check out the link. Wouldn't be a bad view as a linebacker either.

After looking at the picture, number 13 is one of the best looking Tight Ends I have ever seen!!!

I have seen some of these games on MTV, they are acutally pretty legit football games. More exciting than the Arena league thats for sure. Its like old time football, when the RB is the biggest player on the team and just trucks through everyone else.

PS if anyone knows this woman personally have her pm me.

Ooh, I'll have to ask my cousin who plays in the Lingerie League to sack Rypien! See if she can do what Bruce Smith couldn't: sack a Rypien.

Set me up with your cousin? lol