The Giants are Frauds!

Billsrhody

The giants are favored by 3 this week... but I cant understand why!?

L Giants 14 @ Redskins 28

W Rams 16 @ Giants 28

W Giants 29 @ Eagles 16

W Giants 31 @ Cardinals 27

L Seahawks 36 @ Giants 25

I dont know what I'm missing. They have have 3 wins against 3 teams that are in the bottom third of the league (Rams, Eagles, Cardinals). They lost to another team who is in the bottom third (Seahawks)and lost to a pretty good team (Redskins).

Which of those teams has even a decent offensive line? Everyone is talking about how the Giants lead the league in sacks, but look at who they've played! If the Bills play like they've been playing they should be able to handle the Giants.

The Giants are OVERRATED!

W Rams 16 @ Giants 28

W Giants 29 @ Eagles 16

I dont know what I'm missing. They have have 3 wins against 3 teams that are in the bottom third of the league (Rams, Eagles, Cardinals). They lost to another team who is in the bottom third (Seahawks)and lost to a pretty good team (Redskins).

Which of those teams has even a decent offensive line? Everyone is talking about how the Giants lead the league in sacks, but look at who they've played! If the Bills play like they've been playing they should be able to handle the Giants.

Sunday fast approaches... and your bold statements shall soon be either proved or disproved. Good luck with that...

W Rams 16 @ Giants 28

W Giants 29 @ Eagles 16

The Giants are one slip away(Play where Cruz slips, ball is returned for pick 6) from being 4-1. How are they overrated?

W Rams 16 @ Giants 28

W Giants 29 @ Eagles 16

They should not even show up this week, just phone it in Giants!

The Giants are one slip away(Play where Cruz slips, ball is returned for pick 6) from being 4-1. How are they overrated?

Are they 4-1 or are they 3-2 with a loss to Seattle.. a team that had Tavaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst playing QB.

Dont tell me they should have won that game. If they were a good team it wouldnt have come down to a final possession.

I am a Bills fan and have been my whole life. The reality of the situation is that for the last 10 years or so, the Bills have no track record of winning. They have not established during this time that they are winners. Until they do so consistently, one cannot make a bold statement that any other team cannot beat them. This does not mean that we do not like the Bills, it is merely the truth. Until such time as this team can consistently win on the road and at home, every week will be interesting. This team like the team several years ago can rip off 5 losses as quick as 5 wins.

Don't get me wrong I like what I see in the coach and the team, but winning is the only thing that can cure a decade of being irrelevant in this league.

Are they 4-1 or are they 3-2 with a loss to Seattle.. a team that had Tavaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst playing QB.

Dont tell me they should have won that game. If they were a good team it wouldnt have come down to a final possession.

So does this mean the Bills aren't a good team because two of their wins this year came on the final play or the last minute of play? :doh:

Edited by LabattBlue

Fraud: a deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair o unlawful gain.

The Giants are not a fraud. I don't recall hearing one of them say that they are better than their record. To the contrary they say that they need to get better and reduce mistakes. This is what I believe the Bills are saying to themselves, that they are 4-1 but they need to get better. When they say that and believe that they can will, they will win. The best thing this team could do is shut out the media and the fans statements of grander and get better and believe in themselves. So far it looks like they are. They should not be full of themselves and if the coaching staff gets that impression I could think of 10 games over the last 3 years they could view on tape to humble them.

So does this mean the Bills aren't a good team because two of their wins this year came on the final play or the last minute of play? :doh:

The context of that statement was that the Giants were facing the Seahawks.. We beat the Patriots and the Raiders in the final seconds.

:doh: yourself.

Cinci's D is 1st in the league! How can you even make that comparison??

Also.. I'm not guaranteeing a Bills win, I just said that the Giants were overrated.

The context of that statement was that the Giants were facing the Seahawks.. We beat the Patriots and the Raiders in the final seconds.

:doh: yourself.

Cinci's D is 1st in the league! How can you even make that comparison??

Also.. I'm not guaranteeing a Bills win, I just said that the Giants were overrated.

People were saying before the game that Cinnci's D's stats were inflated due to the level of competition that they had faced to that point. All I'm saying is don't underestimate the competition.

the redskins are the only team listed with a decent o line that being said my cousin is a diehard giants fan and from watching them a couple times and hearing what he sais its all about what Eli Manning you get. If we get the one seattle got or the redskins then we will be fine, if not were in for another shootout. Im all for these close games and all as long as we win, but it would be nice to score a signature road win against a good team that is consistent year after year. Unfortunately i think jones injury is going to hurt a lot especially with this being a secondary we can go after

Lets hope there are a ton of Woofer Giant fans!

I enjoyed the read except for this part...

8. I am a big fan of the Bills, and I believe that they

can go all the way. However, I keep my mouth shut. Do my mere

thoughts count as a woof, and am I the reason that the Bills have

lost in three consecutive Super Bowls?

No--private thoughts do not apply. Only boasts which are written or

spoken to another person or group of people apply. Thus you are not

responsible for the Bill's failings. The reason the Bill's lose in the

Super Bowl is twofold: First, lots of Bills fans engage in large-scale

woofing, and second, the Bills suck. (Cheer up, Buffalo fans. My

comment should aid them a little.)