Herman Cain

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only shocking thing is that it has taken this long for someone, anyone, to give us a hard time.

+1

However, I make no apology for my sense of fashion.

+1 In fact, the only offense I took at Jim's comment was the implication that I was related to you :P

I imagine Levi has a decent sense as well

Damn straight.

minus the fruity scarf thing.

Hey, it's not what you wear, it's how you wear it. Trust me, I'm a Doctor. Pic related.

post-10460-057818100 1322705353_thumb.jpg

Ah, Buttflex's most intelligent comment to date.

There aren't many responses more appropriate to Ann Coulter.

Btw- so now Republicans are "victicrits" too?

I had actually posted that the only conclusion to draw from the column you posted is that Ann Coulter is really stupid, or she thinks anyone who believes here garbage is really stupid...but then I realized, two things can be true at once.

The fact that Cain "got in front of the story" by running to CNN, before FOX ran the Ginger White story is hilarious... isn't it just possible that Cain, a black man, is just not fit to be a viable presidential candidate? Just as Michelle Bachmann is not fit?

Does it seem significant to you, that FOX was the lead on the Ginger White story? Personally, I think Cain was dead on about a month ago (which, of course, he back-peddled on) when he accused the Perry people of trying to smear his campaign. The Republican political machine does not want to see Herman Cain as their candidate (with good reason) so they will dig for every skelton in his closet. And, it appears, he has more than a few.

So now, Cain will drop out, and they can do everything they can to silence the shrill voice of Rick Santorum, and the mental midgetry of Bachmann and Perry...then they will work on trying to make Romney palatible to their own base, or go along with the narrative that Newt Gingrich is full of intellect and integrity.

Edited by Buftex

I had actually posted that the only conclusion to draw from the column you posted is that Ann Coulter is really stupid, or she thinks anyone who believes here garbage is really stupid...but then I realized, two things can be true at once.

The fact that Cain "got in front of the story" by running to CNN, before FOX ran the Ginger White story is hilarious... isn't it just possible that Cain, a black man, is just not fit to be a viable presidential candidate? Just as Michelle Bachmann is not fit?

Does it seem significant to you, that FOX was the lead on the Ginger White story? Personally, I think Cain was dead on about a month ago (which, of course, he back-peddled on) when he accused the Perry people of trying to smear his campaign. The Republican political machine does not want to see Herman Cain as their candidate (with good reason) so they will dig for every skelton in his closet. And, it appears, he has more than a few.

So now, Cain will drop out, and they can do everything they can to silence the shrill voice of Rick Santorum, and the mental midgetry of Bachmann and Perry...then they will work on trying to make Romney palatible to their own base, or go along with the narrative that Newt Gingrich is full of intellect and integrity.

I don't think Cain ever had a shot, but I hope he doesn't drop out. I think he is an important voice right now.

Oh I thought the :lol: was because he said "woman's take on things" and then gave us Ann Coulter.

Edited by ....lybob

... isn't it just possible that Cain, a black man, is just not fit to be a viable presidential candidate? Just as Michelle Bachmann is not fit?

Oh, so NOW you're concerned about American citizens electing someone not fit to be president. Where the hell were you during the last presidential election?

Oh, so NOW you're concerned about American citizens electing someone not fit to be president. Where the hell were you during the last presidential election?

Well I think now he has realized the error of electing someon who talks the talk but can't walk the walk. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

1. If I was a Democrat, I doubt I'd be running around using the term "fit to be President" at this point in US history....and I say history, because we now at the historical, "worst of all time" level.

2. Democrats disrespect Gingrich's intellect, and more importantly, political skills and familiarity with the material, at their own peril.

You need to look up the term victicrats.

Did you read the article posted, that I was referring too? Coulter is saying "because he is a black conservative, there is a backlash against Cain. So, alright, Cain isn't saying it, the white woman is, but he has made similar comments...they are out to get the black conservative guy...the fact that he appears to be dishonest, ambiguous moral character, and not super bright have nothing to do with it? Yeah, it is because he is black.

And the guy from Florida, Allen West, keeps using the color of his skin as an excuse for anyone who opposes him. I know you are big on the victicrats thing, but you can't see any parallel between Cain/West (victicrits) and what you have so openly oppossed?

Edited by Buftex

1. If I was a Democrat, I doubt I'd be running around using the term "fit to be President" at this point in US history....and I say history, because we now at the historical, "worst of all time" level.

2. Democrats disrespect Gingrich's intellect, and more importantly, political skills and familiarity with the material, at their own peril.

You may be right OC, but it is sad that the other party can't come up with anything that seems like a better alternative, candidate wise....

The re-polishing of the Gingrich turd is hilarious...all of the sudden, everyone lcves Gingrich...

Did you read the article posted, that I was referring too? Coulter is saying "because he is a black conservative, there is a backlash against Cain. So, alright, Cain isn't saying it, the white woman is, but he has made similar comments...they are out to get the black conservative guy...the fact that he appears to be dishonest, ambiguous moral character, and not super bright have nothing to do with it? Yeah, it is because he is black.

And the guy from Florida, Allen West, keeps using the color of his skin as an excuse for anyone who opposes him. I know you are big on the victicrats thing, but you can't see any parallel between Cain/West (victicrits) and what you have so openly oppossed?

Did you? I think you just read the headline. Nowhere else in the article does it mention the backlash is because he's black. Once again you need to look up the definition of victicrat.

As usual, you missed the point. It was Ann Coulter's contention that the accusations were from some not very credible sources. The only mention of race was in the headline, that she may or may not have composed.

This should be the nail in the coffin for Herman Cain:

Disabled Shoe Salesman Claims to be Herman Cain's Illegitimate Son

Accompanied by his attorney, Mr. Friedman told reporters of the suspicions he had growing up that he was African American.

“From an early age I was inexplicably drawn to black people. Their eating habits, their hairstyles and the way they spoke. Anyone who knows me can tell you the profound influence rap music has had on me. Throughout my life I always had a deep rooted suspicion that my biological father was a wealthy black man. Today I just want to express the jubilation I feel knowing that I am an African American.”

Delashaun’s Attorney, Carson “Butch” Calhoun, issued a statement to reporters.

“On Saturday my client experienced several profound, life altering revelations. At the age of forty-four he learned that his real father is a wealthy business man, a candidate running for the office of President of the United States and an African American. Individually these shocking truths would warrant compensation for long term, in-depth psychological counseling. But the emotional lump sum of these bewildering truths is too heavy a load for one person to bear without the comfort and support that only a sizable settlement would ensure.”

Awesome. :lol: :lol:

The biggest irony is that he's stepping out because of accusations that some chicks were asked to suck his dick, only to wake up next Monday to have a bunch of presidential candidates ready to take the same position in order to get his endorsement.

Good run, Herman. I look forward to the day we find out the truth.