Eagle Fan Message Boards

:lol:

Glad to see Bills fans are not unique in our reaction to losses.

(What the Eagles fans need is something to lift their spirits - maybe someone will let them know that the Eagles current method of losing is not sustainable!)

Tell me about it! I can't believe how many negative Nancys we have prancing around here. 4-1 really sucks.

We have no room to talk.

I hope they can turn it around, always sucks to see a big time underperformer.

not really, the team was so overhyped and cocky, even the front office so im loving it

just like with McNabb people are starting to realize Reid is not the coach he is perceived to be

not really, the team was so overhyped and cocky, even the front office so im loving it

just like with McNabb people are starting to realize Reid is not the coach he is perceived to be

Reid is a good coach. I put him in the same boat at Bill Cower. The difference being one got his ring and the other didnt.

McNabb.... :w00t::lol:

I don't care so much for the players, but as fans, it's got to suck. Going into a season with such high expectations and it basically falling apart.

huge LOL to the meltdowns on their message boards...

http://www.igglephans.com/

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/forum/2-talk-about-the-eagles/

Aw, please make nice. With the loss yesterday and the Phillies' meltdown on Friday, there's a huge dark cloud hanging over the city. At least the "Occupy Philly" people at city hall are having a nice time, but I'm still not sure what they're protesting. :huh:

I suggest that the Eagles QB officially change his name to Michael PICK!

Edited by MelissaInPhilly

I beg to differ. After ten years of losing, we're used to it.

Nah, we've been wearing the sole-less shoes of a homeless man for the past decade. Eagles' fans just bought a spiffy new pair of penny loafers, only to discover their dog took a crap in them.

:lol:

Glad to see Bills fans are not unique in our reaction to losses.

(What the Eagles fans need is something to lift their spirits - maybe someone will let them know that the Eagles current method of losing is not sustainable!)

Boy I remember it like it was yesterday...actually it was last week after we lost to Cinci.

PTR

How does that "Dream Team" label feel now? Add to that their baseball team losing to one that barely made the post season. Its almost enough to make Philly Fan want to kick his dog!

Hopefully, the Flyers complete their 'Misery Trifecta' this season.

We have suffered for WAY TOO LONG for me to feel sorry for Philly fans... especially BECAUSE they're Philly fans. That's like asking me to feel empathy for Jets fans. Screw that. Take your medicine and shut up!

Hopefully, the Flyers complete their 'Misery Trifecta' this season.

Beautifully stated!