George Edwards needs to at least be demoted

Doc

I don't trust anybody that uses that stupid emoticon.

I already have a bet with a fellow forum member that the Bills will win 10 games, otherwise I would challenge you to a wager.

The old maxims need to be altered. I think the offense should shoulder the blame for the Eagles comeback, because they didn't keep the ball away from a desperate Eagles offense!

The game is different right now, and the Bills defense has been playing under odd circumstances. I can only point them out, I can't make you see them!

i don't give a **** if you "trust" me...you need a good defense to be a legit contender and that didn't change. you remind me of the simpsons episode where just because homer grew hair he could never possibly have another problem in life. someone else said it....we have games where we're getting 4-5 turnovers and we're only winning by 3-7 points? yeah, that's gonna last :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never thought Wannestadt was a good head coach. In fact, I always thought he was lousy. But his defenses usually played well, and he was a great DC. Your Pitt fans were referring to him as a head coach.

That said, we're winning, so there is no reason to promote him.

You might be right. Who knows how involved in the X's and O's he was at Pitt.

Wannstadt has always puzzled me. For example, he was an unreal recruiter, especially given that Pitt isn't a top-tier program.

i don't give a **** if you "trust" me...you need a good defense to be a legit contender and that didn't change. you remind me of the simpsons episode where just because homer grew hair he could never possibly have another problem in life. someone else said it....we have games where we're getting 4-5 turnovers and we're only winning by 3-7 points? yeah, that's gonna last :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Bills are 4-1 and you decide to bring out the "roll eyes", and smugly tell us that they really aren't any good. :blink:

Edited by Matthews' Bag

what was their record in 2008 before the wheels came off?

And who did they beat in 2008 you miserable #@#$...if you can't see the differences in play between the 2008 team and this one, please stop watching.

you're being negative for the sake of being negative and I can tell that you're just waiting for the Bills to lose so you can get your jollies telling everyone "I told you so!"

this team isn't perfect but to try and extrapolate how the rest of the season will go is a fool's game.

Good god, has any Bills team ever given-up as many yards and points as the team has the past 4 weeks? It's great that they're 4-1, but with the defensive problems and a proven DC like Wannstedt waiting in the wings, what's taking so long to make a change? He gave Trent his walking papers after just 2 bad starts last year.

Horrible, Horrible Idea. Keep the 'stache right where he is, coaching the LB's. I'd LOVE a pass rush, but I'm not sure I want all this ball-hawking to end.