Donald Jones injury information

Spiller has shown to be effective when used in the spread offense. He is very good on drag routes, quick screens, quick slants etc and would fit in great with the short passing scheme Chan has installed with the offense. Spiller also adds a lot of speed to the passing game.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Not the way I see it, fella's. Donald Jones is a Number #1 receiver. I firmly believe Chan believes this too. HE's the speedster w/ great moves Chan needs to make this offense rock. Steveie's great, of course, but Jones is superior in many facets. I hope he's not hurt too badly. W/o him, Iggles clamped right down on us. They had no answer for Jones.

Anybody know an injury update?

Damn that could be real costly. Don't think we could stomach another loss in WR Corp with Evans, Easley and Parrish gone.

Jones was playing big this game too

Every year it's something. I still think we should have held on to Lee for another year.

Every year it's something. I still think we should have held on to Lee for another year.

Yeap I agree. Injuries among receivers pose our biggest threat all of a sudden. It's obvious we're a competitive team otherwise. Way we're losing them is creepy too:

Evans for a 4th

Easley to heart ailment

Parrish because someone touched him (only one to be expected)

Jones on routine tackle

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

He needs to be given the H.E.M. treatment, which stands for Hydrotherapy, Exercise and Massage. I had a badly sprained ankle that was the size of a grapefruit and with this I was walking almost normally with no swelling or pain by the 3rd day and was back exercising by day 5....according to my doctor I should have still been on crutches...

Its amazing treatment option that works much better than the standard RICE therapy and also helps strengthen the ankle against further injury whereas the RICE regimen actually weakens the ankle and makes it more likely to injure it again...

<br />Not the way I see it, fella's. Donald Jones is a Number #1 receiver. I firmly believe Chan believes this too. HE's the speedster w/ great moves Chan needs to make this offense rock. Steveie's great, of course, but Jones is superior in many facets. I hope he's not hurt too badly. W/o him, Iggles clamped right down on us. They had no answer for Jones.<br /><br />Anybody know an injury update?<br />
....... He's good. Stevie is better and is our #1

Smith can't catch...

then why on earth is he returning kicks? I like the idea of incorporating Spiller and Smith much more in offensive packages very much. This could be a blessing in disguise

and what we lose with Jones being out is Jones excellent blocking. Hopefully what we lose at the blocking we pick up in big plays and points

Not the way I see it, fella's. Donald Jones is a Number #1 receiver. I firmly believe Chan believes this too. HE's the speedster w/ great moves Chan needs to make this offense rock. Steveie's great, of course, but Jones is superior in many facets. I hope he's not hurt too badly. W/o him, Iggles clamped right down on us. They had no answer for Jones.

Anybody know an injury update?

Look Mr Jones, I love Don and everything but stevie had like 1000 and 10 last year.