2 tix for my wife and I celebrating 1 Year Anniversary 10-10-10

COACH85

After watching Bills upset Pats and seeing the fans go nuts at Ralph Wilson Stadium, my wife turns to me and says "I want to be there. When is their next home game?". I told her Eagles on 10-09-10, one day before our Anniversary.

She wants to go for our Anniversary? Can u believe it?

Every mans dream to have his wife become a die hard Bills fan.

Looking to buy great seats at face value (if possible) and also ideas on hotels in the area for the night before the game. Anyone that can help us we would be extremely grateful and can meet up with u before the game to Tailgate together. Thanks in advance everyone and GO BILLS!!!!!

After watching Bills upset Pats and seeing the fans go nuts at Ralph Wilson Stadium, my wife turns to me and says "I want to be there. When is their next home game?". I told her Eagles on 10-09-10, one day before our Anniversary.

Looking to buy great seats at face value (if possible) and also ideas on hotels in the area for the night before the game. Anyone that can help us we would be extremely grateful and can meet up with u before the game to Tailgate together. Thanks in advance everyone and GO BILLS!!!!!

Can't help with tickets, but North on Transit Road where it crosses the 90 ( in Lancaster) are many hotels. I was able to get a room a week before the Patriots game.

Edited by MotownBillsFan

Happy Anniiversary. I'm celebrating my 13th, 10/10/98

Well, that may not every man's dream, but congrats. :thumbsup:

One year, eh? I'm going on 15 and can't get the wife to watch a football game for more than 30 seconds.

Edited by BuffaloWings

Looking to buy great seats at face value (if possible) and also ideas on hotels in the area for the night before the game.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/90754-hotels-for-the-home-opener/

One I've got to add on that list is a new Super 8 behind the Quality Inn at exit 57.

And as Motown mentioned above, there's quite a few up in Lancaster.

I don't have any tickets, but I would like to update you on which year it is though, this is 2011. Seriously, congrats, my wife and I just celebrated 25 years. Not sure which was tougher the last 10 years of marriage or the last 10 years of being a die hard Bills fan.

I've had good success with this site in the past. Pools info from multiple sites, so you can choose from the best deals. Some are obviously horrible deals, while there is the occasional great bargain. I've gotten tickets here below face value!

http://seatgeek.com/

Good luck and congrats on the anniversary! Enjoy the game!

Great story. It isn't everyday that people like us are lucky enough to find wives that are more than supportive of our football endeavors.

My anniversary is also on 10-9-93. Met my wife at a Patriots/Bills game in 1989 and the rest is history.

It's alot more fun to scream and shout watching a game when your wife is doing the same thing louder than you sometimes.

Congrats and have fun.

Who is she bringing?

I can get Beerboy or Sage for cheap.

She's a keeper!

My wife cannot even stand to be in the same room with me when I'm watching the Bills. I think it has something to do with my jumping around the room or my ear-piercing screams. Not exactly sure what her issue was, I couldn't hear her over Steve Tasker's commentary. Seriously, my wife allows me to spend inordinate amount of money travelling up to see my second "true love" 2X per season, and puts up with my antics every Sunday. I can't ask for much more than that.