Nice Drop Stevie

One Call does not make a Game...And to the Bungles credit they made a lot of plays in the 2nd Half...But that Call came at such a critical point...The Bills get a 1st Down there and they are closing in on FG range...It completely changed the Game and the momentum...And it seemed like The Bills Players let it get inside their heads...You could just feel it...It was a terrible Call, but it seemed to take the gas completely out of The Bills at that point...It's like they stopped playing after that...

REALLY hard to believe it happened like that...I watched that replay like everyone else did a million times...I just don't see how they let it stand as incomplete...I still can't believe it...Tough way to lose a game they should have won (and I mean The Bills should have won based on the fact that they are a better Team, not necessarily based on the way they played today)...Terrible way to lose actually... B-)

One Call does not make a Game...And to the Bungles credit they made a lot of plays in the 2nd Half...But that Call came at such a critical point...The Bills get a 1st Down there and they are closing in on FG range...It completely changed the Game and the momentum...And it seemed like The Bills Players let it get inside their heads...You could just feel it...It was a terrible Call, but it seemed to take the gas completely out of The Bills at that point...It's like they stopped playing after that...

REALLY hard to believe it happened like that...I watched that replay like everyone else did a million times...I just don't see how they let it stand as incomplete...I still can't believe it...Tough way to lose a game they should have won (and I mean The Bills should have won based on the fact that they are a better Team, not necessarily based on the way they played today)...Terrible way to lose actually... B-)

Our D played like crap, but that call was a " but for" cause of our loss. First down on their 45 vs a punt is a huge difference....

Yes, that was a key play that cost Buffalo points. It was a clear catch. Yet, our D gave up too many big plays to the Bengals and our D is till looking less than stellar. They will continue to hurt the team unless they can dial up some heat. No comment on McToast either...

The "tuck" rule needs to be abolished. A fumble is a fumble. The call on Stevie should be a fireable offense to the NFL.

Sorry, but the Bills D played well enough to win the game, they scored 2 touchdowns (one of which was "tuck" ruled). The officiating was horrendous. When an offensive lineman takes his stance, HE CAN'T MOVE so when one of the lineman stands up to look back at the QB it is a false start.

Stevie, and the Bills, were robbed by that call and THEY REVIEWED IT! Officials need to call a fair game, but they changed momentum, which is bad on them. I don't blame the Bills at all for this mess.

The Bills had 0 turnovers on offense, a fumble recovery (tuck), and a pick 6. This game was all black and white