BILLS vs BENGALS

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have to disagree...ball was underthrown...-ball practically hit McK in the back of the head.

Just because it was a shade short of being perfectly placed, does not mean that McKelvin can suddenly turn his hips at that speed and not end up in worse trouble than he already is.

McLovin really has zero ball skills...even when he puts himself into a good position, as soon as the ball gets there, he's all twisted inside of himself

He almost makes it look worse because he makes sure he's in the area so we all know who is covering the receiver but doesn't make a play on the ball. He should try getting beat the old fashioned way and not even be in the area when the ball is caught. At least then it'll be a little harder for us to tell who messed up.

So for those of you that defend Mc-Fu!k-up, what's your reason for that nonsense?

No one's saying he's a great player.

Who would you rather start instead of McKelvin… Reggie Corner? Justin Rogers? Terrence Wheatley?

You play the guys you have.

McKelvin made a great play last week against New England.

Again, McKelvin's not a great player but AJ Green is gonna have an unbelievable career and people knew that before he was drafted.

He should try getting beat the old fashioned way and not even be in the area when the ball is caught. At least then it'll be a little harder for us to tell who messed up.

Adroit analysis.

No one's saying he's a great player.

Who would you rather start instead of McKelvin… Reggie Corner? Justin Rogers? Terrence Wheatley?

You play the guys you have.

McKelvin made a great play last week against New England.

Again, McKelvin's not a great player but AJ Green is gonna have an unbelievable career and people knew that before he was drafted.

I'd rather have Jabari Greer.

AJG is incredible. I am no McK defender but I don't think buf has a cb that can cover him 1on1.

This I understand I'm not taking anything from Green but jesus can McKelvin at least make a play at the ball. Hell George Wilson and Byron Scott at least make plays at the ball. This this guy is horrid.

Christ almighty. McKelvin is laughably bad.

He's lucky Florence bailed him out on that drive.

Laughably bad is Whitner in week one overtime loss.

McKelvin staying with the receiver the whole way and just getting out worked for the ball is just frustrating.

<br />This I understand I'm not taking anything from Green but jesus can McKelvin at least make a play at the ball. Hell George Wilson and Byron Scott at least make plays at the ball. This this guy is horrid.<br />

He's a fine 4th CB. Not supposed to be on the field this much.

Oline struggling.

wow, look at Fitz's jersey. I don't think I've seen that happen before

How many backup uniforms do you think they have? I'd love to see Kyle Williams and Fitz have to share a jersey for the rest of the game.

Brian Moorman is having a fine day

And Leodis will probably very well suited as a 3rdcb/slot defender in this league, but he's getting targeted on the outside and is not dealing with it well.

Laughably bad is Whitner in week one overtime loss.

McKelvin staying with the receiver the whole way and just getting out worked for the ball is just frustrating.

Wrong. McFup has no ball awareness once it,s in the air, and consequently Doesn't make a play on the ball and thus didn't get"out worked"

Wrong. McFup has no ball awareness once it,s in the air, and consequently Doesn't make a play on the ball and thus didn't get"out worked"

He's fine when the ball's in front of him but he can't play a trail technique because once the ball is over his head, he can't play it any more.