Bills ticket demand

eball

Yeah excuse me if I'm not into driving 9 hours each way to an event with no tickets, relying completely on scalping. What a fool I am!

Okay maybe fool was the wrong word, but just understand you are paying the premium price on EBAY/Stub Hub/Ticket Exchange when you can get the same or similar ticket from a scalper a few minutes before the game starts for probably a third of the price that you pay on those sights. Just trying to save you some money, that is all, did not mean to insult anybody.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

called the bills ticket office yesterday at 4:30 pm for tickets for ny jets game nov 6th .............. family sec. left ( you cant drink or smoke or do any drugs ) so i bought 4 together and 2 together = 6 ...... called this morning and only single seats for jets game !!!! ya !!!!

my son's buddies bought some tickets from scalpers......they were forged/fakes.....turned away at the gate.

the nfl ticket exchange is 100% safe.

That stinks. One idea is to take a picture of the scalper you buy from with your cellphone. If he doesn't like that, then you know to walk away.

I need tickets for the Eagles game. Who has them and how much do you want?? Thanks!

If you could email me with section and price? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again

Toom2112@gmail.com

The only tickets left for that game from the Bills ticket office are the clubs. I think there $160 each. The returns from the Eagles, gone.

Vip Tickets, Stub Hub, Bills Ticket Exchange

How does that work.?

I've heard they charge the seller for the listing and the buyer for the purchase.

Does the seller set his own price?

Is it like an auction similar to e-bay?

Is this only for season ticket holders?

Does anyone know details? :worthy:

How does that work.?

I've heard they charge the seller for the listing and the buyer for the purchase.

Does the seller set his own price?

Is it like an auction similar to e-bay?

Is this only for season ticket holders?

Does anyone know details? :worthy:

As a seller you have three different options for setting your price:

Fixed

Market -- you set the starting price and Ticketmaster adjusts based upon what is selling

Daily Reduction -- you set a starting and ending price; Ticketmaster reduces the price daily but doesn't go below your "final" price

There is a 10% commission charged to the seller. Don't know what they charge the buyer.

my son's buddies bought some tickets from scalpers......they were forged/fakes.....turned away at the gate.

Best part of TicketExchange is they will credit your Bills account directly, so you can roll it into next year.

PTR

So it looks like the Jets game will be a sellout. Is there any way to determine how many tickets for the Toronto Redskins game have been sold? I saw an article about a week ago that ticket sales have spiked, but no numbers.