Bills Cheerleaders (Jills) featured on SI

Scrappy

I realize I'll draw the wrath and ire of the Philster, if he's still around, but I'm not impressed. Tampa? Wow.

I live down here in S. FL & when I was single, I always went to Ybor city. There are more women that are hot down here than all the guys, I swear.

The Bills have always had some of the least appealing cheerleaders.

It's just the nature of a small market, cold weather town.

Don't get me wrong, they are still hot compared to real life average girls on the street.

It's just that if you want to compare them to the cheerleaders or other NFL teams, they tend to be slightly less appealing.

I wouldn't kick them out of bed or anything, they just don't quite measure up to some other cheerleaders out there.

Who cares, though? You only see them during the game for a brief moment here and there going to commercial, and at the stadium you are too far away to closely see their faces and they all have good bodies so whatever.

The Steelers don't even HAVE cheerleaders! That's kind of bad ass.

Edited by Boludo

The Bills have always had some of the least appealing cheerleaders.

It's just the nature of a small market, cold weather town.

Don't get me wrong, they are still hot compared to real life average girls on the street.

It's just that if you want to compare them to the cheerleaders or other NFL teams, they tend to be slightly less appealing.

I wouldn't kick them out of bed or anything, they just don't quite measure up to some other cheerleaders out there.

Who cares, though? You only see them during the game for a brief moment here and there going to commercial, and at the stadium you are too far away to closely see their faces and they all have good bodies so whatever.

The Steelers don't even HAVE cheerleaders! That's kind of bad ass.

WOW. Some of you guys must be gods or something.

I think the Jills are great. I saw them at the game last week live and they have some beauties. A few would look good on other squads too.

I guess that is a benefit of turning 50. Less critical. :D

WOW. Some of you guys must be gods or something.

I think the Jills are great. I saw them at the game last week live and they have some beauties. A few would look good on other squads too.

I guess that is a benefit of turning 50. Less critical. :D

:)