With the 32nd pick of the 2012 draft the Buffalo Bills select ....

ClarenceH

I know I am way ahead of myself but I am seeing teams on the rise - Buffalo, Detroit, Oakland, Houston, SF and teams beginning their decsent - San Diego, NE and Minnesota & possibly the Eagles. It happens evry year as the NFL is no longer built for any dynasties

Hopefully a QB. Fitzpatrick, with his new, shiny Super Bowl ring, will be the perfect mentor for the new franchise QB. He can groom him for a year and then hand over the reigns.

I can see him wearing both his wedding & SB rings while searching for receivers in the pocket. Classic Fitzy!

Over the summer, there were actually "fans" on this board, openly hoping to tank the season this year, so we could get #1 overall. We need to find them, rub there noses in it, tar and feather them, then pin a special thread just to put their lame-ass loser-loving posts on display for all!!! :censored:

Yeah dgrid, put me on the pass rusher list as well, probably a guy who plays Kelsays spot. We do need another CB, but I'm hoping we get a solid one in free agency. I HATE using first round picks on those guys!!! I wouldn't be against a great TE to pair with Chandler either, late 1st round is usually the "luxury" spot for those Gronkowski/Heath Miller types....

What? The NFL has had NE and the Steelers in it for almost ten years now. I would easily say NE is a dynasty along with the Steelers, and would put Indy in that mix as well. I think the way it's done is harder and not all the same players of course but would easily say those teams have been legendary.

Can't believe so many people are saying a QB. Mindboggling! :thumbdown:

We have a guy just entering his prime, who has proven he can win, who just started his first full year three weeks ago, and we want to spend a 1st round pick on another QB so our new QB, who, mind you, has been a starter for a whopping 16 games, so he can start grooming...another new QB?

That's like saying Kelly should have been grooming a QB in 1988.

CB or OT.

Hopefully a QB. Fitzpatrick, with his new, shiny Super Bowl ring, will be the perfect mentor for the new franchise QB. He can groom him for a year and then hand over the reigns.

I hope he gets the ring but stays our QB for more than one more year. If he keeps playing the way he has, maybe 4 years.........

Can't believe so many people are saying a QB. Mindboggling! :thumbdown:

We have a guy just entering his prime, who has proven he can win, who just started his first full year three weeks ago, and we want to spend a 1st round pick on another QB so our new QB, who, mind you, has been a starter for a whopping 16 games, so he can start grooming...another new QB?

That's like saying Kelly should have been grooming a QB in 1988.

CB or OT.

+1 Thank God someone sees the need to keep Fitz as our starter beyond 2012. May Buffalo bless you my son...... and Fitz.