Did anyone see Logan Mankins get lit up on the INT

I remember seeing Mankins going crazy after one to the INT. On New England sports talk radio, they had said Mankins received a Warren Sapp like cheap shot,(referenced some shot Sapp gave to one of the packers o-line years ago which dislocated the guys pelvis and ended his career) They suspected this would likely result in a fine and/ or suspension. Anyone else see this ?

I remember seeing Mankins going crazy after one to the INT. On New England sports talk radio, they had said Mankins received a Warren Sapp like cheap shot,(referenced some shot Sapp gave to one of the packers o-line years ago which dislocated the guys pelvis and ended his career) They suspected this would likely result in a fine and/ or suspension. Anyone else see this ?

Chad Clifton is still in the league and playing quite well.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Patriots-vs-Bills-highlights/2fe33313-eb58-4fd9-9a45-a986afb8ae21#?id=39c6c34c-9fc6-4255-b39e-1372cfef7075&channelName=Recent

I don't see anything happen to Mankins. He appears to be chasing (even more aimlessly than Brady) Florence as he gets to the 5-yard line. I did see him hold Williams on the play, though

That was Corner blasting Welker from behind. Damn, that was a horrible play.

I saw it and was cussing before Wilson was even tackled. Never figured out who it was though.

Thanks for the confirmation on what I should have probably guessed. :wallbash: