Peter King has Pats ranked higher than Bills

Matty Shu

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills will continue to be ranked lower until they string a few more wins together. Remember the Bills started the season 0-8 last year and have been irrelevant for decade - it is going to take some time to erase this history.

+1. For Peter King and for all of us. BTW - King has been giving the Bills decent press since the pre-season.

+1. For Peter King and for all of us. BTW - King has been giving the Bills decent press since the pre-season.

Agreed 100% He's been all about the Bills since training camp. I would've guessed that the Bills will be ranked around 9-10 in the ESPN poll. They definitely deserve to be ranked behind the Pats. The Pats only loss is to go a good team on the road in a close game they probably should've won. The Bills are due for a clunker and when it happens, it'll put things in perspective. Not to say this team can't make the playfofs.

1. King likely holds the idea that 'if they play 10 times, New England probably wins 6-7 of them', so he feels even with the loss the Pats are the better team. It's his column, his opinions, so whatever ranking he has....whatever.

2. More importantly, I opened the sports section of my paper this morning, and for some reason it had the Bills ranked higher in the AFC East at 3-0 than the Patriots at 2-1. THAT'S the only ranking that concerns me.

Edited by Gavin in Va Beach

Like most of the others here I am fine with that and kind of knew it was going to be the case headed into today.

My problem, though, is with other 2-1 teams that might be ranked ahead of us and Matty I think the Lions are great, but I agree with you...they have more to prove 3 games in now than we do.

Except we're one of three, count them, THREE 3-0 teams in the NFL (and the only one in the AFC). Are we the best team in the AFC, certainly not. Are we among the top 3 in the NFL, tough to say, but as a professional journalist, I wouldn't put my credibility on the line and declare so.

Finally, we can get back to hating Peter King.

Nice!

The power ranking threads get more ridiculous every week. Not that they matter at all, but the Bills are ranked 7th....SEVENTH, and yet a thread is started....ABOUT THEM ONLY BEING RANKED SEVENTH. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here here!!