Andy Levitre

A lot of times in big games the play of the OL is lost. Between the interceptions, the passes and the big runs the play of the offense line is swallowed up. Andy Levitre is having an absolutely AMAZING season this year. Not only is he hitting is primary block but this guy is getting to the 2nd and 3rd levels and just mauling people.

Apparently the coaches do know what they're looking at and this much maligned group of guys are playing their asses off. Bell has been damn solid and Pears is quietly playing some outstanding ball. Even Rhinehart is filling in well.

Hats off to the OL!

A lot of times in big games the play of the OL is lost. Between the interceptions, the passes and the big runs the play of the offense line is swallowed up. Andy Levitre is having an absolutely AMAZING season this year. Not only is he hitting is primary block but this guy is getting to the 2nd and 3rd levels and just mauling people.

Apparently the coaches do know what they're looking at and this much maligned group of guys are playing their asses off. Bell has been damn solid and Pears is quietly playing some outstanding ball. Even Rhinehart is filling in well.

Hats off to the OL!

Don't forget about Eric Wood leading the whole thing. He may have some Pro Bowls to look forward to himself.

Rhinehart is the least visible guy. But both Freddie goal line TD's this season went right over his back. -OK, his and Wood's..

The way Chandler and the WR's block, and Fitz directing Fred at the line for blitz pick up are huge contributors to this seemingly unstoppable offense. One half very good players, the other half very good coaching.

Wood had trouble with Wilfork early but figured it out.

I think the "demotion" had absolutely nothing to do with Levitre. Chan is all about seeing what he's got and he can't do that if people don't get any shot at the next level. If it motivates the others and sparkes competition that is a plus. He wasn't gonna pull Bell if Reinhart couldn't come in and play guard in Levitre's spot. Fortunately Bell has responded as one would have hoped and turned his performance around. Some people just don't play well in preseason.

Dont forget the FB Mcyntire, huge block that clearly dazed the NT on that one TD run. Laying it all out there!

You beat me to it, I was sure that mcintyre was going to get that handoff, and when he went in motion I had a sick feeling we were going to do some play action J.P. Losman throw. It scared the hell out of me, but that crackback was AWESOME.

Dont forget the FB Mcyntire, huge block that clearly dazed the NT on that one TD run. Laying it all out there!

Not sure which one of their d linemen that was, but I loved that play call as a whole. I love the motion of McIntyre to the right side and the down the line to the left, snapping the ball when he was behind Rinehart, leaving him with a few steps and a perfectly set up iso block on the DT who reacted to being left alone exactly how the Bills wanted him to (also the exact opposite of how he was coached I am sure)

Don't forget about Eric Wood leading the whole thing. He may have some Pro Bowls to look forward to himself.

Wood has some nice combo blocks getting the the second level, which opened some huge holes for FJ.

I still think the difference in our OL and the Pats is large and evident. If Brady had to play behind our OL he would curl up and cry.

PS: FJ is a PB lock this year, if our team performs he has a elgit shot and league MVP too. Beasting.

Wood had trouble with Wilfork early but figured it out.

I think the "demotion" had absolutely nothing to do with Levitre. Chan is all about seeing what he's got and he can't do that if people don't get any shot at the next level. If it motivates the others and sparkes competition that is a plus. He wasn't gonna pull Bell if Reinhart couldn't come in and play guard in Levitre's spot. Fortunately Bell has responded as one would have hoped and turned his performance around. Some people just don't play well in preseason.

The moves in the preseason with Levitre. Fred Jackson's questioning his status with the team. Maybe a certain head coach knows how to motivate.

Great Post! You should have put it the O-line though. These guys are playing with some spunk for sure. The holes that Jackson has is unreal and the Amish-Rifle has had time to throw as well. I HAVE TO BE ONE THAT THOUGHT WE MIGHT HAVE ISSUES WITH THE LINE. Ihave been proven wrong and Chan The Man really has this team BILLieving in themselves along the rest of us. Chan for President! Wait that would mean leaving the coaching job. Belay my last. Chan the Man!!!!!!

Moving Wood to Center his natural position was great he is a way better Center at the point of attack, and he can now help both sides of the line instead of just 1 side. He's way better than Hangman was...

I think this is the key right here. Hangman just couldn't handle the big boys and Wood is one tough mofo in the middle.