Youtube videos of several different celebration locations...

Just Jack

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VA Beach Backers

My link

I sit near the front (that's me with the khaki hat and Bruce jersey next to Jeff in the Dareus jersey) so my back was turned to the camera - I didn't know it was being recorded. Judging from where the camera is, I'm thinking Devon recorded it?

Anyway, there were about 70 of us there at Gator's (S Holland Rd, Va Bch) and just like our brethren Backers clubs it was pure fandemonium sweetness. What a game!

Thanks for posting this Jack :thumbsup:

VA Beach backers??? I live in VB. Where was this? Not Smokeys was it?

AJ Gator's, S Holland between Burger King and Dunkin Donuts.

I sit near the front (that's me with the khaki hat and Bruce jersey next to Jeff in the Dareus jersey) so my back was turned to the camera - I didn't know it was being recorded. Judging from where the camera is, I'm thinking Devon recorded it?

Anyway, there were about 70 of us there at Gator's (S Holland Rd, Va Bch) and just like our brethren Backers clubs it was pure fandemonium sweetness. What a game!

I will definately be oming down there next weekend didnt know there was such a large contingent there. I am crying reading this thread and watching the videos i am so happy

YAY...that's where my video was from!!!!

My friends in NYC were watching at McFadden's as well. From what they told me the place absolutely erupted. People were dancing on the bar, and beer and napkins fell from the sky. 5 minutes after the game the bar was closed with some help from NYPD and everyone was forced to leave the block.

Edited by Jauronimo

AJ Gator's, S Holland between Burger King and Dunkin Donuts.

Campy long time no see - welcome back! How you doin brother???

for all you philly people, we need to make a concerted effort to meet in person...i was searching for Hurricaine Ditka using pictures from facebook...but i didn't find him....if there are several of us from this board at mcfaddens we at least need to say hello and tip a labatts blue to the bills.....

Am checking out videos of fan reaction to the win, post them here if you have one to share.

Here's two:

Bills fans in NYC at the "tamer" of 2 bars (before FDNY/NYPD shut them down):

This is one somebody posted on Facebook from the end zone that the kick was made into, awesome:

Getting chills watching these.

Here are mine... from this thread

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/135778-a-few-videos-from-the-game/

Also I've been to McFaddens (the other Bills Bar in NYC) and it was a crazy great time... $25 for all you can drink and wings during the game, plus a lot of good people

Edited by jonramz

for all you philly people, we need to make a concerted effort to meet in person...i was searching for Hurricaine Ditka using pictures from facebook...but i didn't find him....if there are several of us from this board at mcfaddens we at least need to say hello and tip a labatts blue to the bills.....

I was looking for you too Pooj! From the looks of your video, we were on the opposite side of the bar. We had a great time there yesterday and will definitely be back again. I am all for a concerted effort to make it a mainstay. Let me know if you plan on attending this week.