I Don't Know Why I Don't Get the 15 Yard Flag

I love listening to Micheal Vick whine like a little B word. He's not comlaining..."He's just making everyone aware of it". Shut up and play!

Did you mean complaining? He's correct, but I wouldn't expect you to "unnerstand" that. Spelled that especially for you.

Did you mean complaining? He's correct, but I wouldn't expect you to "unnerstand" that. Spelled that especially for you.

Thanks for the correction douche. I can assure you I am much more intelligent than some !@#$ that wastes his time pointing out a typing error on the web. Whatever makes you feel better about your pitiful life I guess...

Gotta admit - right or wrong on the refs part- they definitely play a guy like brady differently than vick or big ben when it comes to flags. Don't know what everyone thinks about it but if you can/do run they let the D hit you a lot more even when your not just because you could.

Edited by NoSaint

Thanks for the correction douche. I can assure you I am much more intelligent than some !@#$ that wastes his time pointing out a typing error on the web. Whatever makes you feel better about your pitiful life I guess...

Holy overreaction. Lighten up, Francis.

I'm far from a big MV fan, but after watching 2 of the Eagles' games this year, I have to agree with him. I've definitely seen MUCH weaker/easier hits on other QBs called in a heartbeat.

I dunno, maybe there's a lot of dog owners in the ranks of the NFL zebras.

I'm far from a big MV fan, but after watching 2 of the Eagles' games this year, I have to agree with him. I've definitely seen MUCH weaker/easier hits on other QBs called in a heartbeat.

I dunno, maybe there's a lot of dog owners in the ranks of the NFL zebras.

I have to disagree. The call he broke his hand on was definitely border line and it could have been called, but Vick's position is that this is happening on almost every play. Does he possibly not get a call that another QB gets? Yes.

Is he willing to stop trying to make plays with his legs on every down? Is he willing to agree to wear flags? 'Mobile' or 'Running' QBs often makes plays when they get hit so you damn well better hit them and hit them hard. You can't have it both ways.

He needs to start talking to his O-line instead of the 'refs'

Edited by jeremy2020

I have to disagree. The call he broke his hand on was definitely border line and it could have been called, but Vick's position is that this is happening on almost every play. Does he possibly not get a call that another QB gets? Yes.

Is he willing to stop trying to make plays with his legs on every down? Is he willing to agree to wear flags? 'Mobile' or 'Running' QBs often makes plays when they get hit so you damn well better hit them and hit them hard. You can't have it both ways.

He needs to start talking to his O-line instead of the 'refs'

Just a note: ALL of the hits I'm referring to, and saw with my own eyes, occurred when he was in the pocket, and AFTER he had released the ball. And I don't know if you've seen him play this year, but he definitely is "taking off" out of the pocket a lot less often than he used to.

Again, I'm no fan, just an unbiased observer.

Just a note: ALL of the hits I'm referring to, and saw with my own eyes, occurred when he was in the pocket, and AFTER he had released the ball. And I don't know if you've seen him play this year, but he definitely is "taking off" out of the pocket a lot less often than he used to.

Again, I'm no fan, just an unbiased observer.

I'm not talking about when he runs, but when he tries to buy time in the pocket by avoiding hits. He's asking to have people know what his intentions are..He's not getting a lot of 'late' hits or helmet to helmet hits.

Edited by jeremy2020