THAT 800 POUND GORRILLA

mousetrap08

CAN I HAVE AN AMEN?!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN.

15 game losing streak ended. I was thinking it was about time. I just wish jackson hadnt been stopped on the 1. I have Fitz and Freddie on one of my fantasy team and I coulda used those points. Of course you really dont want to give brady even 30 seconds to go the distance much less a buck forty-three or w/e.

AMEN.

15 game losing streak ended. I was thinking it was about time. I just wish jackson hadnt been stopped on the 1. I have Fitz and Freddie on one of my fantasy team and I coulda used those points. Of course you really dont want to give brady even 30 seconds to go the distance much less a buck forty-three or w/e.

The Bills just beat the Pats and you're worried about your fantasy team? You just violated your probation. Banned. :angry:

After having to sit at The Ralph year after year surrounded by a-hole Pats fans watching them cellabrate beating us again and again... IT SURE FEELS GOOD TO SEND THEM ALL PACKING WITH THIS LOSS !!!! GO BILLS !!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EAGLE GAME IN TWO WEEKS !!!

The Bills just beat the Pats and you're worried about your fantasy team? You just violated your probation. Banned. :angry:

I'll second that... BANNED !!!

After having to sit at The Ralph year after year surrounded by a-hole Pats fans watching them cellabrate beating us again and again... IT SURE FEELS GOOD TO SEND THEM ALL PACKING WITH THIS LOSS !!!! GO BILLS !!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EAGLE GAME IN TWO WEEKS !!!

I'll second that... BANNED !!!

Damn. You broke the chain!!