***The OFFICIAL I've sinned against my fanhood thread ***

Scrappy

If my negative attitude to the team keeps resulting in wins for the Bills, then I'm not going to apologize for anything.

I admit, I thought the game was going to end in a loss and I was hoping to see us at least be competitive to give me hope.

But no, not apologizing or saying I was wrong.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading many different opinions & after watching the first few games, I'll admit I was wrong. I was wrong about Chan, Nix & their decisions on how to improve our team. I felt that we needed much more work to start being competitive & after seeing the effort / heart the team has, the chemistry is working.

This team has a heartbeat bigger than most & talent that plays it's heart out, it shows on the scoreboard & in the stats. The efforts made by the players cannot go unrecognized & I hope that the powers that be step up & pay them accordingly, without the players having to voice themselves to the media.

This thread is designed to man up & call out past things you have said or thought that basically is like confession (Catholic thing). After doing this, think of the Whammie Weenie that we all are & hum the Bills shout song, then all things that you thought are purged & you can become a fan again.

GO BILLS!

I was wrong on this game, and i am so happy i am.

Thought it would be a shoot out, like it was, and thought Bellichek(sp)(wait i dont give a sh*t) would out coach Chan.

Glad i was wrong. This is a huge win!!!! Shows everyone this is a real team. This team is different then 2008. The Bills beat best team in the league today!! So i guess that makes Buffalo the best team, for ths week!

Now lets go beat the Bungals and keep this thing rolling!!!!

I thought today would be close, but didn't think we could win another game like last week. That was a once in a lifetime game. I was wrong. We can start 3-0 and beat the Pats*. I've been going into every game this year with cautious optimism thinking that this is a dream. This can't be really happening to a Buffalo team.

But it is. And it feels so good.

GO BILLS!!!

I thought today would be close, but didn't think we could win another game like last week. That was a once in a lifetime game. I was wrong. We can start 3-0 and beat the Pats*. I've been going into every game this year with cautious optimism thinking that this is a dream. This can't be really happening to a Buffalo team.

But it is. And it feels so good.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah it does feel good, cleanse away your worries!!

I thought that they would win this game. Fitz, Stevie, and Freddie won me over last season. The O-line won me over the first couple of weeks of this season. The defense has some issues, but name an NFL defense right now that hasn't struggled this season. They only needed to get some key turnovers against Brady and they were able to do it.

Coaching, talent, and character; the Bills aren't lacking in any of those key areas.

Who cares? As someone who is considered a negative (realist) poster, I've never put up a post after another debacle and said that I told you so. Actually, I've posted a lot of positives that turned out to be true and never said I told you so. Seriously, grow up!

Enjoy the freeking win and stop saying I told ya so.