Prediction Thread

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a dream back in April about someone talking the Bills upending the Pats, and a general feeling of the Bills winning. This morning I had deja-vu when I realized it was Colin Cowherd talking this morning on the raido. So if dreams mean anything, I'm picking the Bills to finally end the streak in a high scoring affair!

Edited by jaohl

New England has been playing awesome. Buffalo has been playing above expectations. Hoping for a competitive game. Brady has been throwing out of his head but our running game has produced some good numbers. Jackson over one hundred the first two games. Also our offensive line has protected Fitzgerald pretty good.

Want Buffalo to win. Prediction a three-point game,

Edited by manateefan

Maybe not realistic but possible. This is how I see it going down.

On defense, Brady gets sacked 3 times, throws a hissy fit and two interceptions. Lights out dance for Merriman at least once.

On offense, I envision so many different guys continuing to be involved moving the sticks. NE's depleted secondary is the difference in this game and we pick them apart on multiple trips to the promised land.

Bills 31 Patriettes 21

God I hope I'm right!

Edited by marioc

Bump for the Capt.

Dr. Dareustein-

Looks like I owe you an apology. I was wrong and you were correct so I am sorry and good job predicting. I am thrilled we came back and won. I think when we were down 21-0 to a good team I thought it was all but over. But I guess with this team, its never over until its over.