NYC Bills Fans React to Win

BillsNYC

Couple hundred NYC Bills fans react to the game winning interception in McFadden's on Sunday. Not sure if you can see it, but I was being covered with beer as I filmed this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6waJHECvaIM

So I am going to be in NYC on October 9th. It looks like this is the place that I should be.

We had a similar reaction out here in San Francisco. I almost got tackled by one of my delirious friends into the street in front of a car. At least I would have gone out on a high note.

was that at the North Star? Coming out to SF next week and planning on being there for the Bungles game.

was that at the North Star? Coming out to SF next week and planning on being there for the Bungles game.

It sure was. We've had some big crowds so far and I am sure this week will be a critical mass. I'll be there that weekend so I am sure I will see you. What jersey will you be wearing?

You wanna know what was way cooler? Being on the 35 yard line 20 rows up. Top 5 Bills games I've ever been to in my life. When Nelson scored, me and my buddies and my bros were literally jumping on top of our chairs, hugging and saying, "I love you man" repeatedly. If that sounds weird, I guess you had ta be there.

Well, since I wore it to the home opener last Sunday, I will be wearing my "I still call it Rich Stadium"t-shirt

Cool- I'll keep an eye out for you. I normally hang over by the door so I can get outside and pace. I wear an an ancient blue Bills hat. Northstar is pretty cool- they have cheap Labatts on ice for every game. It can get pretty hazy by games end.

i've never been to mcfaddens i did hit up kelly's for a couple of sabres games and i'm always at bonnies in park slope. there is a few other spots i've been told to check out, but mostly mcfaddens has been mentioned.

You live in the Slope? So do I. I went to Bonnie's for years, but we broke down three years ago and got the ticket. Plus our son (11 and a half) wants to watch the Bills games at home.

You live in the Slope? So do I. I went to Bonnie's for years, but we broke down three years ago and got the ticket. Plus our son (11 and a half) wants to watch the Bills games at home.

I haven't had great luck at Bonnie's, but I've been having fun going to Red Star Bar in Greenpoint where they have every game on, with a nice and loud crowd of Bills fans.

You wanna know what was way cooler? Being on the 35 yard line 20 rows up. Top 5 Bills games I've ever been to in my life. When Nelson scored, me and my buddies and my bros were literally jumping on top of our chairs, hugging and saying, "I love you man" repeatedly. If that sounds weird, I guess you had ta be there.

Basically the same thing in the 300s; my oakley's cracked in half, my buddy got a bloody nose, and there was basically a mosh pit in our aisle.