Gotta love Boomer, lol!

PromoTheRobot

At the NFL.com website you can buy a jersey with whatever name you make up (I think they censor the naughtier names) and whatever number you want. I bought my wife one for last Xmas with our last name and her birthday number because every other jersey I had bought had become obsolete (Lynch, Spikes, Poz, etc). Of course, the Bills then changed the jersey colors...

At the NFL.com website you can buy a jersey with whatever name you make up (I think they censor the naughtier names) and whatever number you want. I bought my wife one for last Xmas with our last name and her birthday number because every other jersey I had bought had become obsolete (Lynch, Spikes, Poz, etc). Of course, the Bills then changed the jersey colors...

I looked into that, but you can't get anything other than numbers where the numbers normally go. There for an "O" or a large circle are both nogo's

I looked into that, but you can't get anything other than numbers where the numbers normally go. There for an "O" or a large circle are both nogo's

OK, then buy one with just WAGONS on it and no number. Then get a big O sewn on. Buy a crapload, get the sewin' done and sell them. Cha-Ching!