Single Most Embarrassing Upset of the Year

IDBillzFan

AKC, This feels alomost like rooting for the Fish but to FM's credit he has seen the changes in some of said Bills players and admitted it here. I understand the rivalry you 2 have developed and I don't want to get in the way  :w00t:  but I just thought I'd point it out. I'd add that personally, I can take FM's posts alot more than the tunnel vision of Thurm's Helmet. Not trying to curb your opinion, just a thought...  :w00t:

171313[/snapback]

The problem with this guy is he's a liar. I've never made a bet with him, he's aware of it yet he's choking on his own vitriol and attempting to somehow cast a bad light on me also. It's hardly worth his time. As I PM'd him when he first started coming to this board- "I'll have a civil discourse with you if you intend to be a contributor to the football conversations on this board. I've developed relationships with opposing fans over time that are positive for everyone interested in the game of football. If on the other hand you continue to disparage the players on my team I will have no civil discussion with you".

The choices he made are on the record. All of his contemporary BS recoiling and saying he's "stunned by how well Bledsoe is managing his games" makes no difference, especially when he lies about me making a bet with him. I'd hope he become a permanent fixture who will set the example for classless, thankless and vacuous trolls on TBD.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with this guy is he's a liar. I've never made a bet with him, he's aware of it yet he's choking on his own vitriol and attempting to somehow cast a bad light on me also. It's hardly worth his time. As I PM'd him when he first started coming to this board- "I'll have a civil discourse with you if you intend to be a contributor to the football conversations on this board. I've developed relationships with opposing fans over time that are positive for everyone interested in the game of football. If on the other hand you continue to disparage the players on my team I will have no civil discussion with you".

The choices he made are on the record. All of his contemporary BS recoiling and saying he's "stunned by how well Bledsoe is managing his games" makes no difference, especially when he lies about me making a bet with him. I'd hope he become a permanent fixture who will set the example for classless, thankless and vacuous trolls on TBD.

171358[/snapback]

You piece of garbage - I hope you can live with yourself. Wow.

Noted... and for the record, I was willing to do so.

the gloves are coming off, that's cool too. 

171347[/snapback]

I don't wear gloves. And I'd hate to see those little silk numbers you're so fond of get all messed up.

Well if that is so, then he is still "our" scumbag! And I'm a douchebag anyway so what's a scumbag in comparison?

171353[/snapback]

I find it odd that the theme of your post seems to be letting things die, but you then cast yourself in the light of a wounded victim, who is unwilling to do the same.

What's up with that? :w00t::w00t:

You piece of garbage - I hope you can live with yourself.  Wow.

171370[/snapback]

Thanks for your concern. Now I challenge you to show a SINGLE SHRED OF ANY ARCHIVED POST OR PM where I entereed into a wager with you. You and I know you have zero credibility here, now let's show everyone else Troll-boy!

I find it odd that the theme of your post seems to be letting things die, but you then cast yourself in the light of a wounded victim, who is unwilling to do the same.

What's up with that?  :w00t:  :w00t:

171378[/snapback]

Well if you must know I thought at first that AKC was being a little harsh on FM so I defended him but it appears that there is alot more vinegar involved. Regarding the comment you quoted, have you ever heard of the psychological strategy of deflection?

Thanks for your concern. Now I challenge you to show a SINGLE SHRED OF ANY ARCHIVED POST OR PM where I entereed into a wager with you. You and I know you have zero credibility here, now let's show everyone else Troll-boy!

171379[/snapback]

Especially brave of you since the board was reset in August. Seeing I must be a "troll", I must be making up something so ludicrous.

You've been exposed as a lying, welching fraud. Happy holidays.

Especially brave of you since the board was reset in August.  Seeing I must be a "troll", I must be making up something so ludicrous.

You've been exposed as a lying, welching fraud.  Happy holidays.

171393[/snapback]

Unfortunately for you, I've made bets with many other posters on this board over the history of TBD and have a perfect record on fulfilling my end. I've asked you simply to provide a SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE that supports you, but of course no such thing exists, does it? You're exactly what I assumed you were when I PM'd you about becoming a contributor or being a troll. You made your choice.

Unfortunately for you, I've made bets with many other posters on this board over the history of TBD and have a perfect record on fulfilling my end. I've asked you simply to provide a SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE that supports you, but of course no such thing exists, does it? You're exactly what I assumed you were when I PM'd you about becoming a contributor or being a troll. You made your choice.

171406[/snapback]

I

Your "I'm better than you are" argument doesn't hold water. You're a lying, cheating fraud welching on a bet to a children's charity. Be a man of your word and send an amount you're comfortable with to The Jimmy Fund

I

Your "I'm better than you are" argument doesn't hold water.  You're a lying, cheating fraud welching on a bet to a children's charity.   Be a man of your word and send an amount you're comfortable with to The Jimmy Fund

171433[/snapback]

And you're merely a sick, twisted and dishonest troll who can't face the fact that all your vitriol has turned on you and exposed you as a football dunce. But that's just my opinion!

FM, dont hold your breath. This scum sucking pig cant admit he lost a bet to a Pats fan because he's in total denial that the Pats are better than his beloved Bills and feels that by donating to a charity based in Boston is somehow akin to admitting said fact.

Fugg him. He'll burn in hell soon enough.

FM, dont hold your breath.  This scum sucking pig cant admit he lost a bet to a Pats fan because he's in total denial that the Pats are better than his beloved Bills and feels that by donating to a charity based in Boston is somehow akin to admitting said fact.

Fugg him.  He'll burn in hell soon enough.

171452[/snapback]

Oh no! The attack of the Trolls! What shall I do? So let me challenge you TH- since I NEVER made any bet with the scumwipe you run with here- why don't YOU provide a SINGLE SHRED of evidence that I offered or accepted any bet with him? Or will you play chold molester like him by offering his pathetic chronology? Thank before you answer- but then you are merely a freaking troll!

And let me go a little fruther- I've made plenty of bets on this board and I've recorded them when it was with an opposing fan, Des is one who comes to mind. If you're overconfident AHole of a troll-buddy had truly gotten involved in a bet with me on this season don't you think he'd have recorded it?

Ok there's something wrong with this picture. Am I the only Bills fan on this board that will stand up for one of our own long time contributors. Ok we can't prove at the moment for sure who here is telling the truth, but doesn't the tie go to the home team??

:w00t:

Surprised no one has mentioned what deep **** the Patriots will be in if they don't get Ty Law back soon. A patchwork secondary will only get you so far in the playoffs.

OK, back to your regularly scheduled bloodletting......

171430[/snapback]

But, but...I thought Patriots are a team with a lot of depth and injuries to starters does not matter ? I thought BB is a genius that can get backups play to starter level and scheme such that the rest of the team picks upt he slack.

This is a team with no superstars remember ? So what is the loss of one Ty Law compared to the genius of the Borg ? Am I missing something here ? {sarcasm off}