Single Most Embarrassing Upset of the Year

IDBillzFan

The bet is on the table- why do you ignore it if you beleive what you're saying?

Hey Troll Boy- I'll make you a real bet- I'll challenge you to an Archive search by the mods- if they don't find the bet you're talking about and my acceptance (which you know they won't) you leave here forever- if they find me accepting the bet you reference I'll leave forever-

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

171520[/snapback]

You're brave when you think the thread's been deleted. The witnesses are lining up, scumbag. Hopefully the mods can dig up PM's.

I'll bet your underwear has some skid marks. Be nervous, vermin.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll challenge you to an Archive search by the mods- if they don't find the bet you're talking about and my acceptance (which you know they won't) you leave here forever- if they find me accepting the bet you reference I'll leave forever-

171520[/snapback]

Classic trap move. :w00t:

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Classic trap move. :w00t:

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

171528[/snapback]

I'm happy to offer you the same- if you believe a lying Patsy Troll please accept this bet:

Hey Troll Boy- I'll make you a real bet- I'll challenge you to an Archive search by the mods- if they don't find the bet you're talking about and my acceptance (which you know they won't) you leave here forever- if they find me accepting the bet you reference I'll leave forever-

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

You're brave when you think the thread's been deleted.  The witnesses are lining up, scumbag.  Hopefully the mods can dig up PM's. 

I'll bet your underwear has some skid marks.  Be nervous, vermin.

171524[/snapback]

The Data is all accessible. Take the bet- if you're being honest it will simply eliminate me from this board- if you're lying though- you won't be back!

A chickenshit scumbag move.  If there's a God in heaven, the Mods can get a hold of those posts.

171533[/snapback]

Accept it or slink away like the gutless amoeba you truly are.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

I'm happy to offer you the same- if you believe a lying Patsy Troll please accept this bet.

171552[/snapback]

Sorry, other than NG & a couple others,

I don't trust the Mods, & neither should Mike. :w00t:

We all saw what happened to Spiked. :w00t:

Why accept a bet when the original bet hasnt been lived up to?     

There is no "double or nothing" when it comes to giving to charity.

171567[/snapback]

STILL WAITING!!!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Sorry, other than NG & a couple others,

I don't trust the Mods, & neither should Mike. :w00t:

We all saw what happened to Spiked. :w00t:

171581[/snapback]

In all fairness Rico, you were one of the VERY few who didn't want spiked removed. I'd guess approx. 90% of us applauded the move.

In all fairness Rico, you were one of the VERY few who didn't want spiked removed. I'd guess approx. 90% of us applauded the move.

171605[/snapback]

I know there's a lot more to the story than meets the eye,

and I know he did crusade,

but he was funny as hell :o ... still is on the other board.

This place is still the #1 place for Bills info,

but 90% of what passes for funny on this board anymore is just sarcastic drivel by the same sarcastic people. :o

STILL WAITING!!!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

171588[/snapback]

I would think that the Patriots fans would be more willing to accept the bet if the bet is considered a "push" if the mods/admins can't do a full search of the posts and PM's on the old site. I would consider offering posts/PM's from people who have admittedly wagered with FM being posted (verified by the betters) as adequate proof....

As it stands, you are putting them in a position of taking a bet that they lose if the "archives" (pre-August) don't exist, or aren't fully searchable (especially WRT PM's) which is why they have a valid reason for reticence.

I know there's a lot more to the story than meets the eye,

and I know he did crusade,

but he was funny as hell :o ... still is on the other board.

This place is still the #1 place for Bills info,

but 90% of what passes for funny on this board anymore is just sarcastic drivel by the same sarcastic people. :o

171637[/snapback]

Well nobody is disputing that are they ? :o

I would think that the Patriots fans would be more willing to accept the bet if the bet is considered a "push" if the mods/admins can't do a full search of the posts and PM's on the old site.  I would consider offering posts/PM's from people who have admittedly wagered with FM being posted (verified by the betters) as adequate proof....

As it stands, you are putting them in a position of taking a bet that they lose if the "archives" (pre-August) don't exist, or aren't fully searchable (especially WRT PM's) which is why they have a valid reason for reticence.

171642[/snapback]

We could always add a clause that states if no evidence is found, they can continue bitching with eachother for eternity :o