Single Most Embarrassing Upset of the Year

IDBillzFan

As Foxboro Mike goes, I go.  I'm officially IN on this "bet".  I dont expect AKC to live up to his end when he's proven wrong however as he has no honor.

172058[/snapback]

There's only two parties we'll have to worry about "living up to their honor". You'll be missed! (Right!)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to take a moment and thank everyone who has made this thread a success.

For the record, I prefer not to get involved in the battle that AKC is clearly winning against the Patsy Trolls.

I would, however, like to remind everyone that last night's game between the defending Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots at 12-1 against the bottom-dwellers of the AFC Miami Dolphins at 2-11, was the single most embarrassing upset of the year.

In fact, it may have been one of the biggest and most embarrassing upsets in the last four or five years. I mean...yeah...teams choke, but what happened last night, being down by two scores and then throwing the picks they needed to literally give up the game was so embarrassing, I'd be surprised if the Patriots will ever trust Brady at the quarterback position again.

Just a theory.

I would like to take a moment and thank everyone who has made this thread a success.

For the record, I prefer not to get involved in the battle that AKC is clearly winning against the Patsy Trolls.

I would, however, like to remind everyone that last night's game between the defending Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots at 12-1 against the bottom-dwellers of the AFC Miami Dolphins  at 2-11, was the single most embarrassing upset of the year.

In fact, it may have been one of the biggest and most embarrassing upsets in the last four or five years. I mean...yeah...teams choke, but what happened last night, being down by two scores and then throwing the picks they needed to literally give up the game was so embarrassing, I'd be surprised if the Patriots will ever trust Brady at the quarterback position again.

Just a theory.

172533[/snapback]

What'd you shoot today?

A Patsy Troll. From about 1500 feet. A thing of beauty. First you'd see it's body jolt, then buckle, then drop.

172550[/snapback]

Did it throw a 58 degree limp-armed floater up as it went to the ground?

You mean like the one in your avatar that resulted in the single most embarrassing upset of the year???

THAT kind of limp-armed floater???

172565[/snapback]

Were you wearing #99?

;-)

Did anyone hear Tommy Boy's PC after the game?  He was talking about how "we made mistakes," when it came down to one mind-numbingly stupid throw that even Bledsoe would never have made.

172637[/snapback]

Stupid or arrogant? I think the latter...these guys think that every prayer will be answered.

As a bills fan it has to be the season opener against the Jax....I mean you let

the opponent drive 90 yards with 3 4th down conversion under 2 minutes in

YOUR own house......

171174[/snapback]

Were the Bills 12-1 at the time?

Were they the Defending SB champs?

Were the announcers going on and on and on about how good the Bills are?

Were the Jags 2-11 at the time?

Was the game on MNF?

No, No, No, No, and NO

Most embarrassing loss of the last 5 years?

This year's Seattle Seahawks would like a word about that.

So would last year's Minnesota Vikings.

So would Week 1's Buffalo Bills.

And when we suffer crushing defeats, they arent given cool trendy names like you guys. "Music City Miracle" anyone?

No matter how you want to spin it, Pats fans will ALWAYS be able to hold 0-4 and Wide Right over your head until you win the big game much like Yankees fans held 1918 over Sox fans heads. Yes, it was tiresome and stale after a while but only one thing could rid us of that stupid chant and stupid sense of not being up to par. We got it.

Will you?

Most embarrassing loss of the last 5 years?

This year's Seattle Seahawks would like a word about that.

So would last year's Minnesota Vikings.

So would Week 1's Buffalo Bills.

And when we suffer crushing defeats, they arent given cool trendy names like you guys.    "Music City Miracle" anyone?   

No matter how you want to spin it, Pats fans will ALWAYS be able to hold 0-4 and Wide Right over your head until you win the big game much like Yankees fans held 1918 over Sox fans heads.  Yes, it was tiresome and stale after a while but only one thing could rid us of that stupid chant and stupid sense of not being up to par.    We got it. 

Will you?

172998[/snapback]

The thread says the most embarassing UPSET. Learn to read.

The Bills week 1 game wasn't really an embarassing upset. Neither were the Vikings last year (although it was bad). The MCM? We weren't even favored in that game!

0-4 in Superbowls? Wasn't that the time of Steve Grogan? Yeah, I'd rather be a Pats fan with Grogan than the Superbowl loser. Uh huh... And again, no embarassing upsets in the Superbowls.

CW

No matter how you want to spin it, Pats fans will ALWAYS be able to hold 0-4 and Wide Right over your head until you win the big game much like Yankees fans held 1918 over Sox fans heads.  Yes, it was tiresome and stale after a while but only one thing could rid us of that stupid chant and stupid sense of not being up to par.    We got it. 

Will you?

Again Thurman's helmet shows exactly why he is registered here in the first place, to use this when needed to satisify himself....good for you.

Would Thurman's Helmet be registered here if that Pats were ringless? I doubt it.